AFL 2022 AFL GRAND FINAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for people to get carded.
People who come here to post bets after the fact will get a free one week holiday.

Dumb question time. This is for either of them to kick 2 goals right? Not 1 goal?

https://i.imgur.com/eumbW2L.jpg

Where do you find this?

What do we think of the odds offered on Micks Multi this week?

View attachment 1515709
I think Danger is a long shot to win Norm.
I've spread about $40 across 7 different players, all paying between $80-100.

Curious how SB can let you put Buddy and Cameron to kick 2+ and both of them to be any time goal scorers in the same multi (related bets), but they won't let you combine the winner with the Norm Smith.

Dumb question time. This is for either of them to kick 2 goals right? Not 1 goal?

https://i.imgur.com/eumbW2L.jpg
The way that's worded; Cameron OR Hawkins definitely means either.
1+ to me says one goal or more.
$4 seems like bloody good odds for that. Surely they'd be under $1.20 individually with pretty much every agency.

betright has that interesting move the line promo max bet 50.. depending how many clients take Geelong the line gets lower, its 12.5 down from 13.5 line the promo started at, hoping enough people bet the promo to get it down to -9.5 or something haha , which was the original odds on geelong anyway start of week or -8.5, then I'll probably just middle it with Sydney +14.5 or ride Geelong depends how confident I feel

Place your bet in the ‘Move The Line’ market via the button above.

Once 50 clients place a bet on the specified market, the line will start to move, and will be updated frequently.

There is no limit to how good this line can get.

Bet Right will pay out all bets on this market based on the final Move the Line handicap at the start of the game.

betright has that interesting move the line promo max bet 50.. depending how many clients take Geelong the line gets lower, its 12.5 down from 13.5 line the promo started at, hoping enough people bet the promo to get it down to -9.5 or something haha , which was the original odds on geelong anyway start of week or -8.5, then I'll probably just middle it with Sydney +14.5 or ride Geelong depends how confident I feel

Place your bet in the ‘Move The Line’ market via the button above.

Once 50 clients place a bet on the specified market, the line will start to move, and will be updated frequently.

There is no limit to how good this line can get.

Bet Right will pay out all bets on this market based on the final Move the Line handicap at the start of the game.
Im a BetRight customer but the ad seems confusing.

Also how can we trust BetRights word that they will do that? should be a live ticker or something to track the number of punters on it. (eg similar how Sportsbet have the number of punters on a Popular Same Game Multi)

Im a BetRight customer but the ad seems confusing.

Also how can we trust BetRights word that they will do that? should be a live ticker or something to track the number of punters on it. (eg similar how Sportsbet have the number of punters on a Popular Same Game Multi)
there is a live ticker of what the line has moved to....

wheres that 4.00 hawkins/cameron free cash? under some random sport?

Sorry guys I've been out for a few hours. It's on Pointsbet. When you click on your avatar in top right corner on the app, there's a thing called "exclusive markets". It's under there.

I'm not sure if it's a targeted thing. I haven't used them for a couple of years, but got a push notification about this offer today.

uuu.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys I've been out for a few hours. It's on Pointsbet. When you click on your avatar in top right corner on the app, there's a thing called "exclusive markets". It's under there.

I'm not sure if it's a targeted thing. I haven't used them for a couple of years, but got a push notification about this offer today.

View attachment 1515901

I have the bottom 2 offered but not the top one. Must be account specific.

Fyi lads, got a free $10 bonus bet on B365 when i logged in, for the GF game - not sure if targetted tho (if not, good one to go wild with 😆)

I chucked it on their bet boost multi on front page of Geel vs Syd - Close 2+, Stewart 20+, Geelong H2H @$11 (like it as free swing as Close has gone 4.0, 2.0 in last 2 meetings)

SB SGM If Bet fails bonus back
Heeney 3+
Rohan 3+
Mills 25+ @41

Cameron 2+
Franklin 2+
Rohan AT
Heeney AT
Papley AT
Close AT
Mills 20+
Dangerfield 20+