AFL 2022 AFL GRAND FINAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for people to get carded.
People who come here to post bets after the fact will get a free one week holiday.

What do you reckon of these 2?
12a00aae711169d9bddd0bd675296e6e.jpg
Dont bother with the first bet. They vote after the game now. We'll likely never see a NS winner from the losing side ever again.

The second one is good value IF you reckon Sydney will win as I can imagine Cameron or Hawkins kicking a few either way.

In 30 games of AFL footy, Hayden McLean has kicked >2 goals on only one occasion.

It was last year in Round 7. He kicked four goals that day. The opponent was Geelong.

In his most recent game of footy, the VFL semi final, he kicked four goals in a losing side.

Paying $61 on sb to kick 4+, I like it.

Also McLean 4+ into Cats win @ $187 (powered).

In 30 games of AFL footy, Hayden McLean has kicked >2 goals on only one occasion.

It was last year in Round 7. He kicked four goals that day. The opponent was Geelong.

In his most recent game of footy, the VFL semi final, he kicked four goals in a losing side.

Paying $61 on sb to kick 4+, I like it.

Also McLean 4+ into Cats win @ $187 (powered).
I put money on McLean 4+ too. And I think 2-3 at TAB too. He'll probably score none now that I'm on him.

Bs how you can’t multi norm/fgs and s**t was gonna do about 10 of them, think can on 365 but limited hard on there

Moneys on Parker for norm

Cameron 3
Buddy 3
Heeney 2
McLean
Reid @44 pb

Stengle 3
Papley 2
Dangerfield
Reid
Parker 25
Mills 20
Dangerfield 20
Selwood 20
@117 pb boosted

Not gonna be focusing on these in game much cos of the occasion just an obligatory punt carn bloods

Not sure but A.McLeod doesn't strike me as a punting type.

Brown was a forward maybe a little bet on a forward?

Panel doesnt really strike me as a panel that will favour forwards/defenders.

Also reflecting back on 97-98 when McLeod won, game has changed alot since when the Crows won those flags. Reckon Shane Ellen/Jarman could have won the medal in 97, Darren Jarman in 98, if we were looking at stat indicators today. Some player (i think it was Shane Crawford) suggested that the voting panel should not get insights into stats when allocating votes- which I think is pretty fair but would be impossible to enforce.

Holmes/Gleeson dont strike me as punters. McLeod is pretty quite , dont hear him alot in social media. Ive never heard of this Gleeson guy until yesterday . David Mundy probably give more weight to a midfielder.

Names that ring a bell which I think were lesser names to get up: Jason Johannisen, Brian Lake, Ryan O'Keefe, Chapman, Embley, Shaun Hart, Archer. Think everyone would love to see an underdog get up.

McLeod kicked no goals in those games despite winning the medal in 97-98. Think both games he had 30 disposals . 30+ disposals back then were different to 30+ disposals today.

Just wanted to say, catch you guys early next year.:thumbsu:

Its been an enjoyable season and I have genuinely loved the banter and lols on here. I really appreciate the regulars on here and their meltdowns along with mine with trains that have derailed, Thursday and Friday night games has a been a lot of fun. With that said, a few times we have gone full degen and its paid off. Well done to those that got on the Ziebell train earlier this year as I missed that ride as I was stupid enough to hit the gym instead. My best ride was Rachele back in R1.

A special thanks to balmainforever must be hard to maintain this thread with a bunch of low life degenerates lol :D, appreciate the opening of all threads and odds and keeping this thread enjoyable and troll free. I cant think of any other place on this forum, where calling someone a degenerate is not only a compliment, but a badge of honour.

In regards to whether you should bet big or small on the GF, we live by this motto on here.

giphy.gif

See you all in 5 months time. :drunk:

Just remember......

giphy.gif

And so with one final gif for the year by me with just a few hours before the big dance,

giphy.gif

Peace Out.

Grotto.

Bs how you can’t multi norm/fgs and s**t was gonna do about 10 of them, think can on 365 but limited hard on there

Moneys on Parker for norm

Cameron 3
Buddy 3
Heeney 2
McLean
Reid @44 pb

Stengle 3
Papley 2
Dangerfield
Reid
Parker 25
Mills 20
Dangerfield 20
Selwood 20
@117 pb boosted

Not gonna be focusing on these in game much cos of the occasion just an obligatory punt carn bloods

Fire up campaigner

Tailed the second

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam De Koning to me will get McLean or a 1 leg Reid which gives him a real chance at zoning off. I actually don't mind him for a top 3 in the Norm Smith at $34, and while I really want 501-1 for the fun of it I'll have a nibble at Norm at $67. He's going to go on and have a long and successful career, this would be seen as reasonable by the end of his career.

Also on Duncan NS & top 3, Mills, Dangerfield NS, Parker and Rowbottom top 3.

I took a boost offer at Bet365 with the bonus bet they gave me on Miers 2G, Cameron 2G, Stewart and Selwood 20 $23

For fantasy
Warner O87.5 $1.87
Gulden O84.5 $1.95
Duncan 100+ $2.10

FGS
Stengle $11
Rohan $16

And a couple of sg multis on SB, favourite leg is Close AGS $1.67.

Four or five 2+ goalkickers never works in regular AFL games let alone grand finals, I’ve literally never seen one of these bets come off even though they are always among the most popular SGMs on SB. At least one of Cameron/Hawkins/Franklin/Heeney/Papleywill be held goalless probably more and someone will have a sour day in front of goals kicking 1.3 or something

I normally pick goal kicking mids for norm smith medal but I can't really find many this time around. I'll have a nibble at
Heeney $18
Isaac Smith $51 (hoping he can go 20&2)

Gryan Miers
2+ $7
3+ $21 @ PB
I thought gryan looked pretty cool headed last game kicking 2, and I remember when Geelong recruited him he had just bagged 7 in TAC cup grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back