AFL 2022 AFL GRAND FINAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for people to get carded.
People who come here to post bets after the fact will get a free one week holiday.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
tab is an absoulute nightmare tracking bets put on weeks ago as it only lists the $$ amounts and not the bets it won off, can't see a 72.00 transaction anywhere I had neale most disposals through finals 9.00 at odds of 8 did he get beaten I went back and its showing up as a loss.. a pies player maybe pendles??? also who won gary ayres medal??

EDIT: yeh pendles 87 neale 86, jeez pendles would of paid nice odds did anyone get on whatever opening prices were?.. that late Sydney goal got me up for 1500 total pts scored for finals:) by 5 points it went 1505

bulletride

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
tab is an absoulute nightmare tracking bets put on weeks ago as it only lists the $$ amounts and not the bets it won off, can't see a 72.00 transaction anywhere I had neale most disposals through finals 9.00 at odds of 8 did he get beaten?? also who won gary ayres medal??
Pendles overtook Neale last week by 1

dontlimitme

TAILED JAIDYN
May 20, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
tab is an absoulute nightmare tracking bets put on weeks ago as it only lists the $$ amounts and not the bets it won off, can't see a 72.00 transaction anywhere I had neale most disposals through finals 9.00 at odds of 8 did he get beaten I went back and its showing up as a loss.. a pies player maybe pendles??? also who won gary ayres medal??

EDIT: yeh pendles 87 neale 86, jeez pendles would of paid nice odds did anyone get on whatever opening prices were?.. that late Sydney goal got me up for 1500 total pts scored for finals:) by 5 points it went 1505

think danger will win the gary ayres, this was leaderboard going in to todays game

Leaderboard​

16 Jack Crisp (COLL)
15 Jordan De Goey (COLL)
15 Lachie Neale (BL)
13 Luke Parker (SYD)
12 Caleb Serong (FRE)
11 Callum Mills (SYD)
11 Darcy Moore (COLL)
11 Scott Pendlebury (COLL)
10 Patrick Dangerfield (GEEL)
10 Steven May (MELB)

oh baby

celebration-gastby.gif

what a finish to the year

started amazing with rochele and curnow, had some ups and downs over the next six months, then ended with smith and some crazy odds

smith was $67 for 3 on pb earlier in the week. the norm was paying $51 as well

i will come back and post something more sentimental about season 2022 and the punting board another time

for now, need to find h & b
LORD KING MOUNCEY

the-office-comedy.gif

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
oh baby

celebration-gastby.gif

what a finish to the year

started amazing with rochele and curnow, had some ups and downs over the next six months, then ended with smith and some crazy odds

smith was $67 for 3 on pb earlier in the week. the norm was paying $51 as well

i will come back and post something more sentimental about season 2022 and the punting board another time

for now, need to find h & b
did you multi this smith normy into 3 goals? too:)>??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BloodRet

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
Laughing at all the minnows
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Norwich City, Detroit Pistons
Chad Warner robbed.

Guess he'll have to settle for the Brownlow next year
Imagine the uproar if he was awarded it in an 80 point loss lolol. Champion data had him ranked the best player on the field. He probably was, all things considered, to have a performance like that when the other team is scoreboard dominant.

Back