2022 AFL: Hawthorn and Sydney to play on Anzac Day at 12:30pm. Are you for or against this curtain-raiser?

Haw v Syd on Anzac Day: Yay or nay

• Yay

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Don't know

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I was outraged when I saw it, but maybe it could be a good curtain-raiser for the Magpies-Bombers game.
LOL, it'll be better than the Pies/Dons game, Pies look s**t for 2022 and Bombers look to improve.

Hawks and Swans games are usually hard to judge but if it's anything like Adelaide/Hawks i'll take it.

I was outraged when I saw it, but maybe it could be a good curtain-raiser for the Magpies-Bombers game.
Looks like someone feels threatening his club won't have exclusive access to ANZAC day footy.

What exactly makes Collingwood & Essendon* more special than other clubs that only they deserve to play football on this day? Go ahead, I'll wait.

How about a day game, then an evening game ?.

The diggers would love that.

Looks like someone feels threatening his club won't have exclusive access to ANZAC day footy.

What exactly makes Collingwood & Essendon* more special than other clubs that only they deserve to play football on this day? Go ahead, I'll wait.
I’m not feeling threatened (or threatening apparently), I’m just a fan of tradition. I felt the same way about the last two grand finals, and BF7, only a little more understanding, because that had to be done due to COVID.

Back