Player Watch 2022 AFL National Draft Discussion - read the pinned post

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn selecting with their first pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
National AFL draft Monday November 28(first round only).
All other selections to be held on Tuesday November 29.
The pre-season and rookie drafts will then take place at 3pm (AEST) on Wednesday November 30.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North. They'll have the best midfield of all time.

Surprised to see Scully at 10. Keep hearing he's a top 5 talent.
Busslinger deep and no Ollie Hollands either.

Don't think you can pass on Wardlaw or Tsatas in the top 2, at this stage.
Feel like Tsatas might slip a tad, if he continues to struggle to improve his contested ball. It is hard for someone being asked to play outside to be a contested beast though.

Which is good for us tho

Adam D'Aloia proved yesterday why he's one of my favourites. He showed he's more than just a clearance machine. He kicked a beautiful goal from roughly 50m out. He has all the smarts to succeed at the top level. He displayed his brute strength as well. If Munkara isn't there at our second pick, I'd be taking D'Aloia. I see so much upside in his game, and I think he'll be the steal of the draft.

Adam D'Aloia proved yesterday why he's one of my favourites. He showed he's more than just a clearance machine. He kicked a beautiful goal from roughly 50m out. He has all the smarts to succeed at the top level. He displayed his brute strength as well. If Munkara isn't there at our second pick, I'd be taking D'Aloia. I see so much upside in his game, and I think he'll be the steal of the draft.

Yep, surprised that D’Aloia isn’t in Ed’s top 20 players. Think he’ll go first round.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Munkara keeps creeping higher on rankings. Exciting talent. Showed more tricks than the other forwards yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep, surprised that D’Aloia isn’t in Ed’s top 20 players. Think he’ll go first round.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Munkara keeps creeping higher on rankings. Exciting talent. Showed more tricks than the other forwards yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He's going in the first round, in my opinion, but I'm shocked why not many people have him top 20. I think he slips to our second pick.

Went down

Wont bore the group with a full rundown

Wardlaw is a beast, just ultra competitive and was annoyed they lost, great attitude and great skills

Jhye Clark moves well but faded and his kicking was a tad suspect when hitting short targets

Sheezel with decent delivery or some space is fantastic, so smooth, but will need some conditioning physically (which is a no brainer)

Liked Broadbent as a ruck, played nice and moved from contest to contest well, could be an option with our second pick

Tsatas was nice, and is a chance to be at our pick as i could see him slipping behind a couple of key forwards and mid types

Plenty to be excited about adding to our group with the kids coming through

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back