Player Watch 2022 AFL National Draft Discussion - read the pinned post

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn selecting with their first pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
National AFL draft Monday November 28(first round only).
All other selections to be held on Tuesday November 29.
The pre-season and rookie drafts will then take place at 3pm (AEST) on Wednesday November 30.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go again, the draft watch thread for the 2022 crop.

Let’s stick with a basic rule for this thread, that it’s for draft watch and discussion only.

It’s not for trade hypotheticals, who you think needs to be delisted or traded, how many games you think we will win, some other team will win, how many picks you want in the 1st round or discussion of current HFC listed players.

It’s about youngsters who are eligible for the draft in 2022.

I've already got my eye on a KPD called Jedd Busslinger....just for the name alone.

I like the look of this kid Jhye Clark. How ever we have plenty of his type now. Unless he turns out to be extra special or Mitchell / Omeara move on.

Screenshot_20211101-020129_Instagram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, quite a few of the 2022 top prospects are from SA and WA.
Yes, because the Vic kids have not been seen much in the last two years.

I have done next to 0 research on these kids but if we don't get Wardlaw i am going to melt so hard :mad:
There is no possible way we can have Ward and Wardlaw in the same team. It defies what the human brain is capable of. Wont someone think about the commentators. BT will not be able to cope and Brayshaw's head will explode.

There is no possible way we can have Ward and Wardlaw in the same team. It defies what the human brain is capable of. Wont someone think about the commentators. BT will not be able to cope and Brayshaw's head will explode.
Tom Mitchell
Seamus Mitchell
Mitchell Lewis

Coached by Sam Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back