Preview 2022 AFL National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Reigning Brownlow and Norm Smith medallist JHF to present our next 1st round pick with his guernsey 👍

kool kangas

In Brady we trust...
Sep 2, 2007
Burnside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne Vfl

Dad needs to get him on the weights. l can see a lot of comparisons with Boomer but to me he's more an outside mid than inside. No doubt time will help him work out where and when to run, tackle ect. l wouldn't use our first pick on him but maybe 2nd and definately 3rd..He is definately a work in progress.. :thumbsu:

Shinboner1

Premiership Player
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dad needs to get him on the weights. l can see a lot of comparisons with Boomer but to me he's more an outside mid than inside. No doubt time will help him work out where and when to run, tackle ect. l wouldn't use our first pick on him but maybe 2nd and definately 3rd..He is definately a work in progress.. :thumbsu:
1638082703260.png
1638082718467.png
1638082878342.png

He's not massive by any means but he's not tiny either.

pitchster

Senior List
Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So we’re all cheering to come last right?
I hope not, finishing around 14th, 15th would net us one of those talls, from the looks of it from a very long way out the top few will be mids then it opens up a bit.

krakouers

#Nepotism
Sep 13, 2011
People's Independent Republic of Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Claremont
Not particularly. I stand by it.
Id love to say its the most ridiculous comment ever made in the history of BigFooty but then I've seen other boards threads and individual posts....

There is some real comments out there that make you wish for Chlorine in the gene pool

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Id love to say its the most ridiculous comment ever made in the history of BigFooty but then I've seen other boards threads and individual posts....

There is some real comments out there that make you wish for Chlorine in the gene pool

That solution in the gene pool isn't Chlorine mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad