giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
Ryley Sanders is an absolute jet, but I think giantroo said that he isn’t NGA for us for some reason?
Of course they find a way to not give us a rare decent nga

giantroo can you please confirm and reasoning

I believe the club is trying to seek clarification. There are a few who have an indigenous backgrounds but did not seem to be eligible to us i.e Ollie Sanders, Baynen Lowe.

"NM have been working with the afl re nga all this year. Very confusing rules. Ryley has and is in flying boomerangs but AFL deemed him not eligible for nga.”

Top 20 isn’t it?

was for dees and saints this year
Top 40 next year.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I believe the club is trying to seek clarification. There are a few who have an indigenous backgrounds but did not seem to be eligible to us i.e Ollie Sanders, Baynen Lowe.

"NM have been working with the afl re nga all this year. Very confusing rules. Ryley has and is in flying boomerangs but AFL deemed him not eligible for nga.”

Top 40 next year.

Geez, these eligibility rules are flaky. I could be making this up, but haven’t kids been born O/S to Australian parents working there at the time and qualified as NGA?

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Top 40 next year.
So just to confirm ryley has some indigenous heritage from one of his parents side?

If so he should be NGA, not sure what the afl would be arguing

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad