Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
Last edited:

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jesus ******* christ. Ashcroft has basically said he doesn’t want to leave melbourne.

Afl 360. Are we a sniff? Can we have Ashcroft and Horne? duck me dead
He's playing in the Bris VFL side. You'd think he goes. Just want to keep him in the media and make a story out of it.

Too Many Hyphens

Premium Gold
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's playing in the Bris VFL side. You'd think he goes. Just want to keep him in the media and make a story out of it.

That may be the case. But he might also be telling the truth when he says he'd ideally like to continue his studies in Melbourne and his decision to nominate Brisbane will be determined based on who gets the #1 draft pick. If it goes to West Coast and they tell him they want him, he might nominate. If it's a Melbourne team with the top pick, he might reject Brisbane to stay here.

The acurate one

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The sooner we take all our eggs out of the Comben basket the more likely he is to come good.
He ain’t coming good until BF stops calling him Chom.

You duckers have cursed him good and proper.
Find a new name FFS . Am I superstitious? You bet ya. Call him Dale it don’t matter but drop Chom. Besides sounding utterly ridiculous , it’s actually insulting.

Ligma

Baby girl
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi Souup I went to the caufield game not long ago and there was a ripper kid but I don’t know his name, they were calling him “boffa”.

Do you have an idea who this could be? I thought his skills were clean and has good leg speed

Souup

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi Souup I went to the caufield game not long ago and there was a ripper kid but I don’t know his name, they were calling him “boffa”.

Do you have an idea who this could be? I thought his skills were clean and has good leg speed
Not too sure but I might be able to help. Check the PM.

Flawed Genius

Horny Frank advocate
Apr 26, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Gilroy flattening McLeod
If as I expect, we finish second last to the Eagles, who are they likely to lean to? I wouldn't have thought the Buss was their first preference with McGovern, Barrass and Cole in their backline, unless theyre planning on converting Buss to a forward. Is it likely to be midfield (i.e. Wardlaw) with Buss there for us at #2?

krakouers

Certified with Bonz Tick of Approval
Sep 13, 2011
People's Independent Republic of Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Claremont

Find a new name FFS . Am I superstitious? You bet ya. Call him Dale it don’t matter but drop Chom. Besides sounding utterly ridiculous , it’s actually insulting.
The loony prince?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If as I expect, we finish second last to the Eagles, who are they likely to lean to? I wouldn't have thought the Buss was their first preference with McGovern, Barrass and Cole in their backline, unless theyre planning on converting Buss to a forward. Is it likely to be midfield (i.e. Wardlaw) with Buss there for us at #2?

If Wet Toast get the spoon, I'd expect them to go Wardlaw or bid on Ashcroft. They have some good young-ish talls (Allen, Barass, Waterman, Darling) and some developing talls in the twos (Bazzo, Williams & Edwards).

But their midfield is going to be in a world of hurt in a few years time. Shuey (31), Gaff (29), Sheed (27), Yeo (28), Kelly (27), Redden (31). Outside of West & Chesser they don't really have any top end talent to replace them. Considering their injuries I can't see the likes of Shuey, Gaff, Yeo and Redden playing into their mid 30's.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If Wet Toast get the spoon, I'd expect them to go Wardlaw or bid on Ashcroft. They have some good young-ish talls (Allen, Barass, Waterman, Darling) and some developing talls in the twos (Bazzo, Williams & Edwards).

But their midfield is going to be in a world of hurt in a few years time. Shuey (31), Gaff (29), Sheed (27), Yeo (28), Kelly (27), Redden (31). Outside of West & Chesser they don't really have any top end talent to replace them. Considering their injuries I can't see the likes of Shuey, Gaff, Yeo and Redden playing into their mid 30's.
Waterman and Williams are s**t. Darling is 30 and Allen is injured. WC have nothing going for them.

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Waterman and Williams are s**t. Darling is 30 and Allen is injured. WC have nothing going for them.
Waterman still has a bit of upside in my opinion. Jack Williams is only 19. Still plenty to play with there.

I know covid has played a big part, but it still surprises me how quick the fall has been for WC.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Waterman still has a bit of upside in my opinion. Jack Williams is only 19. Still plenty to play with there.

I know covid has played a big part, but it still surprises me how quick the fall has been for WC.
Sorry, thought you meant Bailey Williams. I agree with you anyway, they really really need mids. They've got Xavier O'Neill (who looks average at best) and no one in the under 25s category.

Chewy Chewman

Senior List
Jan 28, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Feel like they’ll go local after the backlash with their Chesser pick.

Maybe Elijah Hewitt

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne

We should call him "the Nation".

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad