AFL RDT 2022 AFL RDT Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1405320View attachment 1405319

So far I’ve done Milera -> Khamis

Do I just cop the donut for Preuss? I’m lost now

Wanted to do Whit -> Zorko. Maybe I just hold Whit and tank this round
Was going to say why don't you move Cameron to ruck, didn't realise he was a forward only. A bit unfortunate. Is there another ruck worth trading to? Think you might just have to cop that one sweet. Clark covering Taranto is ok. Whitfield to Zorko is a great trade I think, something I'm considering myself.

Thoughts on Sinclair vs Zorko down back?

Thinking either Whitfield to Zorko, someone to Clark (on field), or Whitfield to Sinclair, someone to Clark (on field) & Butters/Martin to Treloar.

Really want Butters out, but not sure really.
Zorko for me. Higher ceiling and more proven than sinclair.

Thoughts on Sinclair vs Zorko down back?

Thinking either Whitfield to Zorko, someone to Clark (on field), or Whitfield to Sinclair, someone to Clark (on field) & Butters/Martin to Treloar.

Really want Butters out, but not sure really.
I've had Sinclair for a while, has been serviceable, 80-100 most weeks. But I think go Zorko for the ceiling, his role is getting better with more stints in the midfield. Could be anything this week against hawks

My R2 this week is spending 0% time on ground

Meanwhile you have Sayes having his best game of the year....kissed

Won’t help when touk scores 75 and treloar 80 whilst that downhill skier kelly scores 140+ and Sinclair 110 agaisnt the crows.

The bulldogs don’t tag and touk miller the spud has 11 touches and will have his worst game of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back