AFL RDT 2022 AFL RDT Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

wheels have fallen off now

carnage as soon as I used my last trades 2 weeks ago

2181 this week fielding Hough and SDK. Also Mills (C)...just disastrous

Now Cripps will be suspended, Taranto concussed and ruled out next week, Hewett all but confirmed to miss again. So next week I'm fielding Hough, SDK and Rioli jr...never had a year like this

2297 with a donut. Preuss a disaster. Probably play Teakle over him tbh

Who to target with my last trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1486635

Decent finish to the season. Pretty happy with everything after round 4. The first month was a disaster.
Very nice score to finish the season with and you rightly smashed me in 'The 36th Chamber' GF but I had bigger fish to fry which was a little more stressful :coldsweat:

Thanks all for well wishes.

I think the biggest factor in me winning this year was the extra trades and putting a fair bit of effort into the BYE rounds with some ballsy trading.

I traded in Jed Anderson in Rd12 after he scored 149 in Rd11 knowing that I would trading him out in Rd14 hoping for a $100k profit
In Rd14 I also traded traded out Sicily to Laird which certainly helped maintain my high ranking with Laird as a captain choice but almost cost me in the end with Sicily going nuts yesterday.

In eight leagues I finished first in 7 of them and second in the other but only made it to 3 grand finals so I was on a downhill spiral towards the end.

DaTBird187 smashed me in 2 GFs but I did manage to win the BF RDT Div 1 grand final but Wels Eicke can consider himself very unlucky as I was ripe for the picking.

All in all a very satisfying year and hopefully we're all back to do it again next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back