AFL RDT 2022 AFL RDT Discussion Thread

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So who does Nelson tag..petrecca or Oliver?? One of them is copping a heavy tag today and will score 70.

Ash and deboer both in for GWS so Cripps is also a lock to be heavily tagged. When tagged against gws in the past he’s been a spud

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
So who does Nelson tag..petrecca or Oliver?? One of them is copping a heavy tag today and will score 70.

Ash and deboer both in for GWS so Cripps is also a lock to be heavily tagged. When tagged against gws in the past he’s been a spud
Nelson is not going to affect petracca or Oliver, eagles have given up so doubt there will be a tag

Cripps will definitely cop attention and Ash is a good tagger

I’d captain Petracca or Gawn if I were you. I also have the Oliver option. Or do I just take Neale VC…

It's conservative, but I think I'll take Neale's VC score. Even if Brayshaw (Freo) or Oliver/Petracca go 150, it's only 35 points extra. I like points in the bank.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nelson is not going to affect petracca or Oliver, eagles have given up so doubt there will be a tag

Cripps will definitely cop attention and Ash is a good tagger

I’d captain Petracca or Gawn if I were you. I also have the Oliver option. Or do I just take Neale VC…

Josh Kelly 0 marks and going to score 130…on track to have 15 tackles..has he had 15 tackles for the season?? you simply never cease to amaze me. Every single week you find new ways. You are remarkable at this game

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Tom Green is out next round. He is spending way too much time forward. Even if the new coach changes that, i just dont see enough scoring power when compared to say Oliver, Mills or Miller. He has done his job for me. Kudos, and farewell

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Surprise surprise..I pick up Oliver at his highest price the week Melbourne play a team that’s given up…he doesn’t get tagged and has his worst score in a month!!!

Petrecca into Taranto into touk into Oliver…how is it actually possible to trade in 4 players at their highest price and all 4 score the worst scores the week I bring them in after dominating for the weeks before.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Oliver 89 as captain the week I bring him in!!! Actually can’t script this anymore. How it continues to happen is actually remarkable.
Told you to captain Petracca...literally avoid my captains and you get top 100 it's that easy

The luck you had this week is incredible:
-Blakey 40 pt junk last qtr
-Trel scoring about 50 extra due to grudge match against pies
-Touk
-Petracca

You're probably the only one here to clear 2200...just incredible

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Told you to captain Petracca...literally avoid my captains and you get top 100 it's that easy

The luck you had this week is incredible:
-Blakey 40 pt junk last qtr
-Trel scoring about 50 extra due to grudge match against pies
-Touk
-Petracca

You're probably the only one here to clear 2200...just incredible

Luck? I paid top dollar for Oliver…. Made him captain…what he score? Please send me Oliver’s 3 scores after you picked him up. I’ve gone Petrecca into Taranto into touk into Oliver…the highest score has been 92…combine average of 83 after paying top dollar for all…that’s near impossible..

You had Kelly and Sinclair highest scores of the season the same week! Darcy Cameron had 11 touches and scored 90! You had the luckiest week in history.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Luck? I paid top dollar for Oliver…. Made him captain…what he score? Please send me Oliver’s 3 scores after you picked him up. I’ve gone Petrecca into Taranto into touk into Oliver…the highest score has been 92…combine average of 83 after paying top dollar for all…that’s near impossible..

You had Kelly and Sinclair highest scores of the season the same week! Darcy Cameron had 11 touches and scored 90! You had the luckiest week in history.
Shouldn't have got Oliver when you saw I had him captain...just pick literally any other mid and you can't go wrong.

Petracca coming good for you, Touk as well, now Treloar and Blakey adding 20+ points every week for you, you'll storm home

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Shouldn't have got Oliver when you saw I had him captain...just pick literally any other mid and you can't go wrong.

Petracca coming good for you, Touk as well, now Treloar and Blakey adding 20+ points every week for you, you'll storm home

Tell me Oliver’s 3 scores before this week when you had him and I didn’t after you paid $120k less

Back