AFL RDT 2022 AFL RDT Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha another classic start to the week

VC Oliver or Neale? I went Neale of course. Dees never tag but of course they tag Neale tonight. It's just every single week. Unrelenting punishment that never ends

You probably picked up Jackson! He’s been hopeless.. 0 marks..yet he’s on 58. Tackles just fell his way all quarter.

You probably picked up Jackson! He’s been hopeless.. 0 marks..yet he’s on 58. Tackles just fell his way all quarter.
as if I picked up Jackson, if I did he would be 30 and concussed by now

Just saw you have Oliver VC....can you PLEASE start posting your VC earlier in the week? I didn't have time to check again this week

as if I picked up Jackson, if I did he would be 30 and concussed by now

Just saw you have Oliver VC....can you PLEASE start posting your VC earlier in the week? I didn't have time to check again this week

120 not enough. You get kissed yet again. Oliver will have 40+ touches and somehow only score 115…Macrae is going 140+ tomorrow night

Just a standard start to the round:
Oliver pathetic second half
Neale spud
Whilst everyone else seems to pick up Jackson I don’t. **** this season. Worse year ever
The reason why we didn't get Jackson is because we have Witts....everyone else might have needed to bring in a ruck to avoid a doughnut. It's just so funny how this game finds new ways....Witts is just the gift that keeps on giving....single-handedly he has ruined everything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macrae C tonight and I’m nervous. Last week he was tackling like a madman, please bring that same energy tonight

Crae C, Dunks, Bont, Sicily, Zerrett

Need about 650 from that lot
so predictable...macrae pathetic with 2 tackles. 60 at HT, no tag and still can't ton up.

Sicily poor as well, spent more time starting fights with everyone than actually touching the ball. Team is really starting to get exposed after the byes, can't hide behind best 18 anymore

16/1588 Macrae

Dawson Crisp Witts Wines Boak and Coniglio to come

Hope it’s a low scoring round

N. Martin covering Butters👌

Gresham 69 worst score so far
Lloyd 141 the only score more than 106 so far😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back