AFL RDT 2022 AFL RDT Trades Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine are even worse. English, Preuss & Teakle...

Ranked in the top 30, but only 6 trades left. Going to go with 2 donuts and take the hit. Wasted too many trades during byes.

Preuss better be back next week and repay this frigging faith I've shown in him.
It is a dilemma when you are so close to that top echelon. I suppose this is the price you pay when going through so many early trades. A shitstorm was always likely to occur at some stage in the second half of the year.
With only 7 trades left myself, I also have little option but to take the 2 donuts and regroup next week when hopefully Preuss and English are back. I'm hoping Gawn is back earlier rather than later.
My young nephew is currently 3rd overall and at least he currently has Cameron which will reduce the hit a little. Not sure how many trades he has left so have no idea what he plans on doing this week.

I should have added that I also had Teakle to that trio.
There's little I can do about it as I'm already down to 7 trades. I'm up against one of the leaders in my cash league so a loss was likely anyway. My overall score this year has been very disappointing with far too many sideways trades earlier in the year which went as the name suggests - sideways.
Little option but to cop the two donuts and hope English and Preuss are back next week.
Surprised that there has been no word in the media as to how bad Preuss' injury is and will he only miss this one week.
There has been word about Preuss injury....he's fine and GWS expect him to be available next week

11 trades right now with 325k in the bank with english preuss teakle.
I’m thinking of doing
SDK>Darcy Cameron
Hamilton>Clark from the tigers.
While having to eat one donut.

Stuff it, im trading Parish.

Parish & Hayes > Hall & Jackson

Gives me a B/M loop, M/F loop, F/R loop, B/R loop.

Only a few trades left but i dont mind.

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 1.14.19 pm.png

EDIT: Looking at Hawthorn's run to end the season, i will go Parish > Newcombe as a massive POD. It also completes my first out and back in manoeuvre as i started with Jai but traded him early. Look at the Hawks run home....

Dogs, Giants, Crows, Eagles, Kangaroos, Saints, Suns, Tiges, Dogs again. Usually i dont advocate going for a trade based on draw but that is too good to pass up i reckon. Only the Saints and Tiges are currently in the 8 and the Hawks dont play any of the current top 5 teams. I also just love the way Newcombe goes about his work and have a feeling he will be a gun DTer in future. So, yeah im going for it!

Last edited:
Stuff it, im trading Parish.

Parish & Hayes > Hall & Jackson

Gives me a B/M loop, M/F loop, F/R loop, B/R loop.

Only a few trades left but i dont mind.

View attachment 1430566

EDIT: Looking at Hawthorn's run to end the season, i will go Parish > Newcombe as a massive POD. It also completes my first out and back in manoeuvre as i started with Jai but traded him early. Look at the Hawks run home....

Dogs, Giants, Crows, Eagles, Kangaroos, Saints, Suns, Tiges, Dogs again. Usually i dont advocate going for a trade based on draw but that is too good to pass up i reckon. Only the Saints and Tiges are currently in the 8 and the Hawks dont play any of the current top 5 teams. I also just love the way Newcombe goes about his work and have a feeling he will be a gun DTer in future. So, yeah im going for it!

I'm not sure I approve of Hall. Why not get Himmy

Redman also could be a huge POD

no point trading Preuss, only ruck worth trading for is English and he is out this week as well

Copping a donut at R2....

Just the one trade this week, Butters -> Taranto, best I can afford. No money for Treloar

Next week need to burn 2 more trades to go Witts -> English

Young Daicos needs to keep going 100+ or make enough cash to upgrade himself. Because I bet Preuss does more dumb things that require trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fielding two rookies this week and copping 1 donut.

Clark>Clark
SDK>Sean Darcy. My rucks will remain English Darcy & Preuss until max has 1 good game back.
298k & 9 trades left.

no point trading Preuss, only ruck worth trading for is English and he is out this week as well

Copping a donut at R2....

Just the one trade this week, Butters -> Taranto, best I can afford. No money for Treloar

Next week need to burn 2 more trades to go Witts -> English

Young Daicos needs to keep going 100+ or make enough cash to upgrade himself. Because I bet Preuss does more dumb things that require trades

Hahahahaha of course. Treloar 10 touches and injured..30 points…Bont absolutely hopeless again on track for 95+ again.

Taranto somehow will score 100+. There is and never will be anyone like you.

Adding Gawn, Laird, Doch and English this week

I'm Giddey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back