Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Melbourne -20.5

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you take Hipwood 3+@9 and 4+@34 at TAB?

Good odds, but I'm guessing he doesn't kick that many.

1.2 from his last three matches combined.

He also went goalless in his last full match before getting injured last year.

In his most recent full match against the Saints, he kicked 0.3 (2020).

Before that, he kicked 1.1 (2019), 1.0 (2018), 0.0 (2017), and 0.2 (2016).

Which is to say that Hipwood has kicked 2.6 in his five full matches against the Saints across his career.

tumblr_nqhx10o3Un1u3mr8ro1_500.gif

Talk that Josh Gibcus might play forward on Thursday night with Lynch still a week away. He was thrown forward in the last quarter against Sydney where he kicked a goal and looked dangerous. Worth a nibble at the big odds.

2+ @ $ 23 365
3+ @ $ 201
4+ @ $ 1000

Talk that Josh Gibcus might play forward on Thursday night with Lynch still a week away. He was thrown forward in the last quarter against Sydney where he kicked a goal and looked dangerous. Worth a nibble at the big odds.

2+ @ $ 23 365
3+ @ $ 201
4+ @ $ 1000
365 traders let me put a fiver on @ $1000 so they must be pretty confident he plays back. Hope they are wrong!

Tarryn Thomas 15+D @1.64 SB
Tarryn Thomas 20+D @4.25 TAB
Tarryn Thomas 25+D @26 TAB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some yucky weather again this week by the looks of it
Getting a range of different rainfall readings during the week from varying sources

BOM Perth reporting somewhere in the range of 21-46 mm of rain between Tuesday to Saturday

TimeAndDate webpage reporting around 18.5 mm rain for the same period .

I dont have the numbers on me, but TimeAndDate.com i think seems a bit more accurate in terms of weather forecasting. They predict by the hour and to the first decimal in terms of rainfall (in millimetres). BOM is predicting rain on Saturday, whereas TimeandDate is saying no rain at all.

My observation of the game in Adelaide last round, was there was still quite heavy rain on the ground- which may indicate the drainage there isn't as good as some of the other grounds around Australia. With heavy rain forecast on Friday evening, will be interested in how the surface, at Perth Stadium, plays on an early Saturday afternoon game there.

yeh raining all week in Melbourne I don't see the surface or weather being good by thursday or friday.. neds still has PORT/RICHMOND 159.5.. its down to 156.5 tab... Port normally play a lot less dynamic on road too.. can see this being a 70-80 type grind of a game maybe even lower.. I think the 156.5 freo vs Hawks will start lower and drop in next 2 days with weather setting in but I am cautious on taking unders with hawks on road... its like 8-1 overs in Hawks past 9 interstate or something like that and 10-1 following a loss..

Freo seem to be getting their offensive game connecting more consistently too now, ill just take the 156.5 small stake and go for a lucky middle as I think total will drop to around 150/151, Perth drains a lot better than Adelaide too I believe NYRB???

I got Pies 3.75 topsport Sunday Night.. I still like the 15.5 line ($2 neds) about them vs Dees who seem to be imploding albeit slightly with May now suspended too.. dees have shown to struggle vs quicker/unpredictable ball movement and Pies are definately that this year.. also going to take match largest lead under 37 (spread) at pointsbet... Think it will be a tense/high intensity encounter Monday with Pies trying to further cement a finals spot, dees trying to silence the critics..

yeh raining all week in Melbourne I don't see the surface or weather being good by thursday or friday.. neds still has PORT/RICHMOND 159.5.. its down to 156.5 tab... Port normally play a lot less dynamic on road too.. can see this being a 70-80 type grind of a game maybe even lower.. I think the 156.5 freo vs Hawks will start lower and drop in next 2 days with weather setting in but I am cautious on taking unders with hawks on road... its like 8-1 overs in Hawks past 9 interstate or something like that and 10-1 following a loss..

Freo seem to be getting their offensive game connecting more consistently too now, ill just take the 156.5 small stake and go for a lucky middle as I think total will drop to around 150/151, Perth drains a lot better than Adelaide too I believe NYRB???
Not sure mate. But that would be my guess.

I think drainage of Perth Stadium is quicker and dries a bit more than Adelaides.

chad wingard AGS $1.83 bet365

9/9 this season

Sportsbet the first book to release odds for the West Coast match this week.

1654585173226.png

I don't have a really good read on this but my early thoughts are this could be a trap. When was the last time the Eagles' were as short at $3.14? Seems sus to me.

I've been doing a bit of statistical analysis to get a read on this match and as part of my research I've watched lowlights of The Bye's last victory.

NM vs GWS
O168.5 $1.88

Alternate overs
All the way up to O220.5 $26

GWS team total
O100.5 $1.88
O120.5 $4.30

GWS coming off 9 days rest come up against the Roos who concede the 2nd most goals in the comp. Against Crows (5th most) and Eagles (most) GWS put up 113 and 138pts. In the two matches since McVeigh took over and said they’d be playing a more attacking style the totals have easily cleared.

Against Eagles total closed at 156.5 and finished on 224.
Against Brisbane total closed at 179.5 and finished on 206.

And of course Marvel stadium always score friendly so hopefully the trend continues.

NM vs GWS
O168.5 $1.88

Alternate overs

GWS team total
O100.5 $1.88
O120.5 $4.30

GWS coming off 9 days rest come up against the Roos who concede the 2nd most goals in the comp. Against Crows (5th most) and Eagles (most) GWS put up 113 and 138pts. In the two matches since McVeigh took over and said they’d be playing a more attacking style the totals have easily cleared.

And of course Marvel stadium always score friendly so hopefully the trend continues.
Jim Carrey Lol GIF

NM vs GWS
O168.5 $1.88

Alternate overs

GWS team total
O100.5 $1.88
O120.5 $4.30

How comes he steals my bet and all these like emojis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back