AFL 2022 AFL Round 14

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

Rankine 3+4+@4.75,13. TAB
Has been costly to punters previously due to his poor conversion rate, But does get plenty chances. Is this the week he converts his straight forward chances like an AFL player should?

not much value around, only one i like so far is Jack Martin

2/3/4/5 on SB @ 5/18/97(powered)/381(powered)

should play up front a decent amount and mckay/curnow should get all the attention

should play up front a decent amount and mckay/curnow should get all the attention
That was the only player that stood out for me too lol. Judson Clarke’s odds are still relatively similar to last week after his 2 goals as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sportsbet slow in bringing out disposal odds considering there's a game being played in less than 48 hours.

Maybe they know that disposal markets are where the smart money is invested this time of year, And are letting TAB get hit 1st.

I reckon all Carlton's small forwards are paying well because McKay and Curnow kick a huge proportion of Carlton's goals, Rarely will you see either of them giving it to the smaller blokes for a cheapy.

Nasiah wang-mil is a certain in for us.

Fresh and against an ordinary bombers should get plenty of space and ball.
15+ 1.94, 20+ 5.40 both great value.

Hunter clark another certain in- will probably get sinclairs loose HB spot (sincs into the middle)- easy to rack up possies there- 20+ 1.91, 25+ 4.70 = value.

Dan butler looked to be playing a more attacking style upon return last week instead of playing as a defensive fwd like he has done the last ~12months.
1.1 last week and 2 goal assists (after kicking 5 in the vfl), he's good value v essendon 2+ @ 3.20, 3+ @ 8.75 and terrific trainworthy value @ 101 for 5+

Shoutout to SB paying a whopping $5 for max king to kick 5+ :rolleyes:

Eagles v Cats.
Weather looks atrocious in Perth all weekend, hammering the unders.

D0C9DD4F-C5AF-4740-A2F9-DFA69E253543.jpeg

Both SB
U153.5 $1.88
&
U140.5/Cats $3.10

Back