AFL 2022 AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

Griff Logue 2+ 4.25, 3+ 13, 4+ 41 @ PB

Played as a key forward the past few weeks, there is a very real chance that he plays defense as he shutdown Curnow last time we played but if he plays forward then he gets the third defender with Taberner and Lobb both playing, well worth a shout at those odds. (another warning, If he plays forward he will have a couple of shots, problem is he will likely miss)

Max King 3+, 4+ 5+ 6+ @Neds/SB whoever had best odds

Too big for the Swans backline, bloke will probably have 6 shots, just gotta hope he doesn't spray them

tailed Honey bets

Mitch Lewis 3,4,5,6 @Pb/Neds/Tab best odds

Will always take key forwards against the Dogs defense

Koschitzke 3,4,5,6 @ PB/Neds/Tab best odds

Same reasoning as before, gone a little harder on Lewis as I rate him the better player but Kosi has one or two bags to his name in his short career

Willie Rioli 3 @ 11, 4 @ 29, 5 @81 PB

Crazy odds considering I reckon West Coast are a chance, no Mcgrath for the bombers, massive out as he played really well last week as a small defender

Nick Bryan AGS @3.50 2+ @21 PB

This one is just a stab but should rotate forward as the second ruckman with Draper, Draper more likely to go forward but way better odds for this bloke

Ryan 4+ @ 13 5 + @49 @ SB

Just massive odds, if this game is high scoring and shootout then its a chance, can't see it being defensive footy, no Mcgrath again

Smaller ones on Darling 4+ and 5+, JK 5+, these blokes look cooked but Essendon's defense aint much chop

Jamara 2/Petrucelle 2 @ 15.3 (Powered SB)
Jamara 3/Petrucelle 3 @ 143 (Powered SB)

and on both of them 3/4/5
Jam 9.25/31/118
Pet 14/64/235
Like Jamaras odds too. On him for 3, 4 @11, 38 topsport. Could be the type of game he goes off who knows

Bont 4 @20

Schache 4 @51

If one of them can get 4 or at least gimme something to ride n cheer would be great

Bont 2 JUH 2 Breust 2 @15.9 pb

Griff Logue 2+ 4.25, 3+ 13, 4+ 41 @ PB

Played as a key forward the past few weeks, there is a very real chance that he plays defense as he shutdown Curnow last time we played but if he plays forward then he gets the third defender with Taberner and Lobb both playing, well worth a shout at those odds. (another warning, If he plays forward he will have a couple of shots, problem is he will likely miss)

Max King 3+, 4+ 5+ 6+ @Neds/SB whoever had best odds

Too big for the Swans backline, bloke will probably have 6 shots, just gotta hope he doesn't spray them

tailed Honey bets
Tailed Griffin 4

Also like your thinking re King will get on him match day in something

saturday-garfield.gif
Hopefully Honey with 3+, this is punters come Saturday evening.

giphy.gif

Rhylee West AGS @ $2.05 365 - Had around 10 disposals inside the Dogs forward 50 last week for 2.1. Think he kicks at least one again tonight.

1656028182761.png

Rowan Marshall 15+ $2.25
20+ $7.00

SB

No Ryder

Into $1.23 and $2.15

:stkilda:

Liking Bontempelli over 24.5 @ 1.95 PB

Had 25 after quarter time last week and was back in the midfield primarily with Bailey out. Hawks can give up big numbers.

SGM

Macrae 30
Bont 25
Treloar 25
Daniel 25
Dale 25
Libba 25
Mitchell 25
Siciliy 20

@ 28.36 PB

Will Snelling is at nice odds coming back from injury. Only got through limited minutes in his VFL return last week so he's likely to be underdone but I can't see him playing anywhere but forward, particularly with Essendon's dearth of smalls in the forward half. Kicked 2 on 3 occassions last season and has hit the scoreboard fairly consistently in the past.

AGS $2.75 TAB
2+ $13 TAB
3+ $51 B365/PB

How are so many degens posting at 3am? Are you still up from a big Thursday night or are you up for work and the first thing on your mind is the punt?
The Punting thread I swear must be the only one operating 24/7 on here.

The only time it goes eerily quiet, is about 5 minutes before a game where degenerates are madly scrambling to get bets on before a game.

Rutten said Jake Stringer will spend time through the middle again with Parish still injured. Had 16 disposals last week, and did put together some big 20+ games last year.

15+ @ $2.25 tab
20+ @ $9

Will Snelling is at nice odds coming back from injury. Only got through limited minutes in his VFL return last week so he's likely to be underdone but I can't see him playing anywhere but forward, particularly with Essendon's dearth of smalls in the forward half. Kicked 2 on 3 occassions last season and has hit the scoreboard fairly consistently in the past.

AGS $2.75 TAB
2+ $13 TAB
3+ $51 B365/PB

Odds are juicy. First game back after not doing much in the VFL my concern. Hard to imagine he is match fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are so many degens posting at 3am? Are you still up from a big Thursday night or are you up for work and the first thing on your mind is the punt?
I’m usually up late cos don’t start work til 1pm mostly, regret the 5 hours I got last night for a 1030 today though lol

wish I could claim its 3am but was only 1am in WA, just finally got around to the Thursday night punting after knocking off work at 10

Thursday is when most of the goal odds get released so gotta do it t hen

Your next in line if you want to keep that up
I don't give a bollocks if you ban me.

Do you think you're an officer of the law or something?

Almost a third of the posts in these threads are mug multies, but that's ok, someone whose posts are largely satire are a no go for the good humoured moderator.

I don't give a bollocks if you ban me.

Do you think you're an officer of the law or something?

Almost a third of the posts in these threads are mug multies, but that's ok, someone whose posts are largely satire are a no go for the good humoured moderator.
His satire leads to personal abuse.
But apparently that’s okay to abuse other posters.

It’s not like he hasn’t been given chances to clean his act up but he can’t help himself to abuse certain posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back