AFL 2022 AFL Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you tell us you managed to place all the bets you wanted tonight, we'll know what's happened.
LIVE WITH GROTTO

Punting on a Thursday Night.

car-urination-aid-extendable-hose-711.gif

looks like it will be cloudy by evening in Perth.. how does the ground drain there pretty well yeh??? could see a scenario where 144.5 is too low especially as Freo copped heat this week for becoming too defensive with their movement in recent weeks... dees get Lever back which helps defensively but we are not what we were defensively. EDIT: down at 142.5 tab, lot of rain up until midday tommorow when it looks like it'll clear. hopefully the books react and lower the total some more..

The surface was a problem in Stkilda game though due to all the soccer played there too... that might be an issue even if it drains ok??
I watched the Eagles v Saints game last week. One side of the ground seemed soggy than the other.

Im starting to think they may have an affect on the game.

Quote from The West news, usually pretty reliable for AFL:

1659004695464.png

Im on the overs at 144.5 pts in Fremantle v Melbourne as I have a multi with the golf over the weekend.

Feeling a bit less confident compared to yesterday. But have to admit its probably as low a line as you will see for a Fremantle game at home, with almost perfect weather conditions. Looking into the weather a bit more closely, it does look like there will be a bit of a downpour tomorrow.

13.7 mm of rain is predicted at the time of writing this post till game time tomorrow:

1659005582409.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pittonet in for the Blues, allows TDK to play forward / resting ruck.

Was pretty ordinary in that role early in the season after an interrupted preseason.

Has been in good form as the #1 ruck lately though, can he translate that to good form as a third tall?

Adelaide's defense looks mediocre at best, this could be TDK's time to shine.

Easy to forget he kicked goals in the U18s, even bagged eight in one game.

2 / 3 / 4 @ $6.50, $21, $67 on pointsbet (only $3.70, $11, $41 on sb)

Freo @ $2.10 - I mean on their home deck they should be going in as favourites can see myself backing them

GWS with some nice ins $4.15

Hawks $2.20 over Saints. Saints have been ordinary

And Bulldogs need to win to keep the finals dream alive $3.40

All of those are worth a look IMO if you can spare the coin.

Freo @ $2.10 - I mean on their home deck they should be going in as favourites can see myself backing them

GWS with some nice ins $4.15

Hawks $2.20 over Saints. Saints have been ordinary

All of those are worth a look IMO if you can spare the coin.
Ive decided to take a bit of Greater Western Sydney @ 5.10 on the Smarkets Betting Exchange.

That was a great speech from the debutant. The Giants will be up and about for the Sydney Derby as well. Hard to not be motivated , despite their season gone. Plenty to play for.

I’ve taken Melksham, Jackson & Spargo Friday night every which way. Singles multis, mix of all of them. All 3 will have their chances.

Melksham 1/2/3/4 @ $1.80/$5/$17/$51
Jackson 1/2/3/4 @ $2/$6.50/$23/$67
Spargo 1/2/3 @ $2.30/$9.50/$41

Last edited:

Selwood's 350th and probably the worst backline up against the best forward line. Cats gain Stewart, playing at KP. Should be closer to $4 the Dogs.

ok im having a good go at the Swans vs GWS game. From the last 5 games GWS hasnt kicked over 77 points with an average of 55.

Sam Reid - Kicked 1.3 last week, this bloke is a frustrating POS, but once in a blue moon he bobs up. At these odds i'll nibble
2+ $3.20
3+ $9 PB

Joel Amartey - last 3 games has kicked 1.1, 2.0, 2.0
2+ $3.50
3+ $11

Chad Warner - last 4 games has had 11 shots on goal.
2+ $4.25
3+ $13

Luke Parker. In round 1 he kicked 5 against GWS, so why not?
2+ $5.50
3+ $17

Callum Mills - last 4 games hes kicked 1.0, 0.1, 1.0,1.0
AGS - $2.50
2+ $12

Ryan Clarke. Been playing FP lately and is named there again, has kicked 1.0, 0.1, 1.0, 2.0, should get a couple chances
2+ $6
3+ $19

GL if you tail

Hunter Clark named in the FP. Does anyone think he actually plays forward? The team does look to be short on forwards compared to how many backs are named. Another I'm going to have a small stab at 1-4 goals on 365 at $2.80, $13, $91 and $750.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Also the used car salesman (Chris Scott) will have a sense of theatre about him tomorrow. He will plonk Selwood in the forwardline at times to try and get him a goal or 2 in his 350th.

Joel Selwood
AGS - $3.50 PB
2+ - $21 PB
3+ $91 B365

Also the used car salesman (Chris Scott) will have a sense of theatre about him tomorrow. He will plonk Selwood in the forwardline at times to try and get him a goal or 2 in his 350th.

Joel Selwood
AGS - $3.50 PB
2+ - $21 PB
3+ $91 B365
Into $3 and $13 on PB

WTF

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back