AFL 2022 AFL Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter Clark named in the FP. Does anyone think he actually plays forward? The team does look to be short on forwards compared to how many backs are named. Another I'm going to have a small stab at 1-4 goals on 365 at $2.80, $13, $91 and $750.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bloke has been through the wars lately. So many brutal injuries, head knocks etc. I'd stay away.

Brennan Cox 15 disposals $1.68 on SB has managed 15 or more in his last 3 games.

Hunter Clark named in the FP. Does anyone think he actually plays forward? The team does look to be short on forwards compared to how many backs are named. Another I'm going to have a small stab at 1-4 goals on 365 at $2.80, $13, $91 and $750.

Looking more into this. He is $1.30 for a goal and $2.30 for 2 goals on TAB, Betright and Dabble. I just can’t figure out if he’s actually going to play forward pocket like he’s named? Any saints fans or anything care to give their thoughts? Cos the Bet365 odds don’t add up compared to everyone else

Okay. Hunter Clark train. Cheap tickets. Toot toot.

3 tall forwardish players out for giants (hogan, Briggs, sproule) and only one in (hogan)
Which of these ins will be spending time forward dontlimitme NYRB
Leek Aleer is also a tall, should play as a key defender. Callum Brown or Haynes probably swing forward again.

you'd think/hope they'd try calum brown up forward again after kicking 4 a few weeks ago, hopefully not ******* haynes up front again lol
* I’m tempted to go to the game early and see whos taking set shots for giants pregame LOL

3 tall forwardish players out for giants (hogan, Briggs, sproule) and only one in (hogan)
Which of these ins will be spending time forward dontlimitme NYRB
View attachment 1459497
Im guessing Callum Brown this week. Reckon McVeigh likes to play a bit of mind games with his lineups. Having said that, I lost last week on Callum Brown last week . Do agree its a short in terms of height forward line for the Giants.

I also know Himmelberg has played defence the last couple of months, but could see one of Callum Brown or Himmelberg playing a bit of forward.

Ill leave the GWS goalkickers off my list this week. Think its a bit of roll of the dice who plays up there this week.

Looking more into this. He is $1.30 for a goal and $2.30 for 2 goals on TAB, Betright and Dabble. I just can’t figure out if he’s actually going to play forward pocket like he’s named? Any saints fans or anything care to give their thoughts? Cos the Bet365 odds don’t add up compared to everyone else
I wouldn't pay much attention to other books prices usually as a guide when they are one way markets, they can put up any price they want with no consequence.

In saying that, looking at Saints team, Hannebery comes back so any potential midfield time for Clark is probably removed, if Windhager gets a tagging role again then that also means no midfield time for Clark.

Given the back 7 is pretty set now for St Kilda, Clark is likely wing/half forward this week, 365 prices are big if so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I have no confidence at all that he actually plays forward, but with the amount of defenders they have in the team and the odds on offer at 365 compared to elsewhere I feel I have to take it.

* I’m tempted to go to the game early and see whos taking set shots for giants pregame LOL
training would work too, a pity GWS have 3 supporters and no one has any reports of it on their board.
It would be strange to put Haynes forward again so Brown is next option, its all guess work though with them

* it taking a punt on Brown if they throw him forward, kicked 4 a few weeks ago when he was

2/3/4/5 on SB

4.70/16/76(SGM TRICK BOOSTED)/266(SGM TRICK BOOSTED)

any fresh updates on the perth surface/is it still raining? total is slightly going up now from 141.5/142.5 to 143.5 most places... interesting Salem named half forward, Bullen half back...

Last edited:
Took Darcy Byrne-jones 21.5+ with TS. $1.95

Houston and bonner are out as ball users. Pies defend the ground well and port don’t mind going slow & sideways. Had some high possession games against top 8 teams

like papley 2.25 for 20+ on sb

Thought on this special from Toppy?

Any 2 of K Pickett, T Marshall, I Heeney, M Lewis, J Cameron, C Curnow, B Ainsworth, C Cameron, J Ziebell to kick the 1st goal @5

Brodie 25+
Frederick AGS
Freo line +4
Viney over 26
Total Match Points 130+

$10.18 boosted on PointsBet using the promo too so money back guaranteed

Trying my best to jag some value here, neither a moral but suggest both are overs:

Callum M Brown 15+: $3.75 on tab vs $1.62 on bet365. Listed on bench so could play back, wing or forward. 13 and 4 when he played forward for 2 games but then 17 last week vs Blues when he wasn't in attack. $3.75 a big price.

Zac Guthrie 15+: $4.00 on tab. 8/14 this season but only had 3 last week so if he plays ultra defensive role again then he could be cooked. T-Stew back but Tuohy out so setup down back looks similar. Listed to start on ground and can't not play when 8/14 so far.

Good luck if ya follow me in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back