AFL 2022 AFL Round 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot dogs

Team Captain
Sep 6, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
On the topic of JK being out. I'm having a go at Barrass for 1-4 goals at $3.60, $23, $201 and $1000 on 365. Simpson clearly wants to give it a go. Probably unlikely, but if there's going to be a week to do it then this is it. View attachment 1458637

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Sorry, I should add that those comments are from before the game last week.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
looks like it will be cloudy by evening in Perth.. how does the ground drain there pretty well yeh??? could see a scenario where 144.5 is too low especially as Freo copped heat this week for becoming too defensive with their movement in recent weeks... dees get Lever back which helps defensively but we are not what we were defensively. EDIT: down at 142.5 tab, lot of rain up until midday tommorow when it looks like it'll clear. hopefully the books react and lower the total some more..

The surface was a problem in Stkilda game though due to all the soccer played there too... that might be an issue even if it drains ok??

Last edited:

Selim

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Banfield gotta be the most unlucky player or the coach hates him cause i swear he has played way better then schultz, frederick, walters and henry the past month yet he is the one always dropped it aint the place for it but damn i feel sorry for the fella

i would of totally put him for 3 goals smh

dontlimitme

TAILED JAIDYN
May 20, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
NYRB NO ELENI WARNING THIS WEEKEND.

She is GONE.

lord of the rings GIF

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hawks look nearly bet of the round to me, should be favourites.. Saints were not great vs Eagles and have the trip home to contend with, also lose Gresham and Billings whilst Hawks again Jiath and Kozi two decent ins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back