AFL 2022 AFL Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$13 for 7g and $21 for 8g as per NYRBs post just posted above.
& No I can't claim here that I was on it as that would be afterposting. & Im not getting in trouble for that stuff.
Well done for getting on it, takes balls to go to 8+ wowee.

Those rules of afterposting, is really for someone who never ever posts on here, then claims they won.

I trust the regulars on here. We suffer together, we win together. Bad Boys for Life.

Well done for getting on it, takes balls to go to 8+ wowee.

Those rules of afterposting, is really for someone who never ever posts on here, then claims they won.

I trust the regulars on here. We suffer together, we win together. Bad Boys for Life.

yeah if you're a reg an afterpost every now and then for big things isn't bad at all imo

A Larkey 6+ Goals, Kennedy 6+ Goals would have paid decent in a multi today, odds of $729. As you could have done an accumulator with Ladbrokes/Neds. Or you could have done the less lucrative PointsBet multi of Larkey 6+ Goals, Kennedy 8+ Goals at odds of $861 (the latter one is a fair bit harder to occur)

Im starting to wonder if the AFL players read the Punting Board of BigFooty. Rare does one see 7+ goals in a game last year , let alone 2 on the same day. (today).

Anyway Im not complaining, the more goals the merrier.

GROTTO Adelaide have been the only team this year and its mainly due to fogarty that has consistently won me money easily become my 2nd team ahah and i think the fog is my fave player atm ahah wtf didnt think i would ever say this

GROTTO Adelaide have been the only team this year and its mainly due to fogarty that has consistently won me money easily become my 2nd team ahah and i think the fog is my fave player atm ahah wtf didnt think i would ever say this
Before the game I remembered he kick 5+ vs the Eagles in 2018 or 19 I think.

Ever since then the guy doesnt miss.

Tex helps Fog because he takes the best defender.

Have you been drinking?

Before the game I remembered he kick 5+ vs the Eagles in 2018 or 19 I think.

Ever since then the guy doesnt miss.

Tex helps Fog because he takes the best defender.
to think at the start of the year we were all bagging out Fogarty cause he was under delivering now he is a safety to kick 2 plus every game good on him i reckon a bunch of people had him written off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to think at the start of the year we were all bagging out Fogarty cause he was under delivering now he is a safety to kick 2 plus every game good on him i reckon a bunch of people had him written off
On the Crows Board, he has been torn apart by a lot of posters, who looked stupid now.

Fortunately I always had faith in him. When you kick that straight in AFL, its a deadly weapon. His 4 goals today were hard shots for goal.

On the Crows Board, he has been torn apart by a lot of posters, who looked stupid now.

Fortunately I always had faith in him. When you kick that straight in AFL, its a deadly weapon. His 4 goals today were hard shots for goal.
the one on the boundary for his 3rd was class, but as soon as he got it i was pretty confident he was kicking it

but with this his value for 2 is no more and 3 is gonna be getting low aswell

the one on the boundary for his 3rd was class, but as soon as he got it i was pretty confident he was kicking it

but with this his value for 2 is no more and 3 is gonna be getting low aswell
Fun Facts with Grotto

Fog has kicked 10.3 goals in three games vs Eagles in Perth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back