AFL 2022 AFL Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisbane play like a sunday league team lowkey

they just kick it long which plays into melbournes hand

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im a bit worried that the Brisbane team might not fire at all tonight.

Taken an in-play bet going against some of the stats I have on the GABBA. Just want some insurance in case Demons play a bit more conservatively in the 2nd half and look to avoid injuries before Week 1 of the Finals.

Total Game score
161-170 pts @ 6.50 in-play.

Currently 96 pts at Half time.

A fair price for Brisbane to win the flag after tonights game?

They were $11.50 going into tonights game, reckon they drift out a fair bit after the loss tonight.

Ill have a stab and mid $30's? There were all questions marks about them playing away from the GABBA. Unlikely to win 3 games on the road.

Zorko, Lyons dont quite look 100% fit to me.

They were $11.50 going into tonights game, reckon they drift out a fair bit after the loss tonight.

Ill have a stab and mid $30's? There were all questions marks about them playing away from the GABBA. Unlikely to win 3 games on the road.

You wouldnt touch them at all, they wont make it all the way to a GF after their performance in the 2nd half of this year.

They won't be playing 3 on the road no matter what happens

They won't be playing 3 on the road no matter what happens
Just saying if there was a chance of them winning the flag , its the only route they have . Home 1st week, 3 away games in Weeks 2,3 and 4.

Yep I know its unlikely but there has to be a price for them which may tempt a backer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back