AFL 2022 AFL Round 5

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

balmainforever how did you post under my name?

Glory be lol.

Sorry for being 19minutes late, I had to do UberEats deliveries so I can save some coin to donate to the books.
The secrets of being a mod. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Giants may be a bit jet lagged
Going from Sydney to Perth, Perth to Sydney, Sydney to Melbourne in the space of a week

Not a nice schedule either way you look at it. Got run over by Freo late in the 4th- they looked dead on their feet and Freo ran the game out much better. I reckon Freo could have beaten that same Giants team in Sydney/Canberra as well.

Having said that Giants did beat Demons last year at the MCG.

Giants may be a bit jet lagged
Going from Sydney to Perth, Perth to Sydney, Sydney to Melbourne in the space of a week

Not a nice schedule either way you look at it. Got run over by Freo late in the 4th- they looked dead on their feet and Freo ran the game out much better. I reckon Freo could have beaten that same Giants team in Sydney/Canberra as well.

Having said that Giants did beat Demons last year at the MCG.

Pruess suspended too. All over GWS getting flogged.

GWS haven't played that much at the MCG surprisingly -especially for a side that has made the Finals quite a bit the past few seasons. (only played there the 24 times since being in the comp back in 2012, 4 of which have been finals.)

Saw both the Power v Melbourne and Giants/Freo game, both games were low scoring with the latter being a much slower paced game. Id probably side with a bit of caution on goals or going the Overs as the Old Giants are playing their slow style again. There were a few instances on Saturday night where they had opportunities to move the ball forward at a much greater pace but chose to sit back and wait. If you watched the Crows V Bombers game today, you probably would have made a suggestion you were watching two different sports to the match the Giants and Freo played.

MCG and Perth Stadium are pretty similar in dimensions too, and the Freo defence was pretty tight last night. If we think the Freo defence are stingy, imagine what the Melbourne defence will be to these Giants forwards. Would love an open scoring game- as they are entertaining for the neutrals but with Leon Cameron under pressure, not sure we will get it for that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FYI don't get sucked in by brad hill fwd- Ratten has said that it wasn't a permanent or ongoing thing.
Just did it to help us be more unpredictable matchups wise etc.

I hate you Ratten

Doesn’t he care about our trains

Why can't Horny Francis kick 4 or 5?

Only bet I've made so far is McInerney disposals at TAB: 25+@4 and 30+@15. He got 30 last week.

Jeez, even as I typed that it's come in to 30@11.

Hayden Young 25+/30+ at $8/$31
Already averages 21 this year and has also cleared 30 once so far in round 2. Plays Essendon who aren’t flash up forward and could give up a heap of ball. Good speculative bet at those prices for sure

Well last time Brisbane played Collingwood at the Gabba the lions won by 80+ points. Collingwood lose Elliot to injury and lions will want to flex some muscle after a loss to Geelong at the cattery.
Cam Raynor should of kicked 2 but he belly busted the s**t out of the last attempt. This bloke owes me.

2+ $4.50
3+ $15

Back