AFL 2022 AFL Round 9

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Bont and English probable ins?
possibly i wasnt quite sure what was wrong with bont but english could come in but we also lose Obrien from our def plus with no keath we are very undermanned back there, also lose weightman and vandermer with no good forward line ins

Stuff the goal trains for now, To many things that go wrong with them.
Back to just trying to find a winner

Saintkilda W.
Sydney W
G Coast+14.5
GWS+7.5
Multi @12.35 Boosted SB

Saints v Geelong Both good teams who I expect will be in top 4 calculations, Saints were much better in the 2nd half against Melbourne and were probably still affected from Cairns trip. Going the Saints because it's at Marvel,

Swans v Bombers Essendon showed heart running over the top of Hawthorn, But not a good time to run into the Swans on the rebound after a shock loss, Sydney will be too good.

Gold Coast v Fremantle Both teams on the way up and both have had stirring wins against good teams this year. Freo are rightfully favourite but I expect this one to be close, A win by either team wouldn't surprise but I'm more comfortable with the Sun's+14.5

GWS v Carlton Both teams in the last couple of weeks have bullied the Crows, Carlton have a gap in ladder position but I don't think the gap is that big in reality, GWS still has a lot of quality and on their day could mix it with most teams, It depends on if their up for a fight and if the coach has still got them, If GWS play like they did in Adelaide they'll be in this game to the end, Carltons road record isn't that great either, I'll take the +7.5

Stuff the goal trains for now, To many things that go wrong with them.

Go Away Reaction GIF

Giants v Carlton looks like a cracker for me

Carlton should start favourites. I know the Giants did beat them at the same ground last year but Carlton Midfield+ Charlie Curnow could be the difference this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Hobbs despite being a developing inside mid is still playing the majority of his time forward with only 13% CBAs last week. Had 3 scoring shots for 1.2 and was probably a bit unlucky that one of those was touched.

B365
AGS $2.50
2+ $9.50
3+ $51

To be fair the juice in the goalscorer odds comes later in the week or 1-2 days out from the game. That was generally the trend with last weeks odds, some of the players increased come closer to game time.

The early odds are put up, to encourage 'mug ' punters to get in early. And as we know some of the others are not great.

Back