AFLW 2022 AFLW Player Sponsorship Kaitlyn Ashmore and Aileen Gilroy

Anyone going to this weeks game? We have the opportunity to get a couple of people in a guard of honour as the girls run onto the field, resplendent in their pride guernsey's! This is really short notice, but if you're interested PM me and I will grab some detail to pass on to the club. Great opportunity especially if you had a kid or two I imagine!

Only catch is I need to get details to the club (name, number, possibly email) by tomorrow 3pm so don't wait. First in first served

Last edited:
I have received the two TEAM SIGNED jumpers to give away. I will take the liberty of assuming everyone is interested and enter you all in the draw Nate7 . As soon as I have some winners I will let you know!

If you prefer to let someone else have this post below and I will get Nate to remove you from the draw 😉

It looks like it will probably be the premiership team (yes I said it!) so is a great collectors item.

I have received the two TEAM SIGNED jumpers to give away. I will take the liberty of assuming everyone is interested and enter you all in the draw Nate7 . As soon as I have some winners I will let you know!

If you prefer to let someone else have this post below and I will get Nate to remove you from the draw 😉

It looks like it will probably be the premiership team (yes I said it!) so is a great collectors item.
Just dont forget the wife.........;):grinv1:

Where did we land? Pérez and who??

Have we locked in the girls as well?

Luke72 Mrs KK was included twice.

See below winners in order.

Screenshot_20220208-201528_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220208-201556_Chrome.jpg

Heaven forbid! As promised Nate7 can you put Mrs KK in twice to make up please.

How did you go at the auctions? I was way outta my price range 🙁
Got it...........l told you that nothing was going to stop her from getting it....:laughv1:

Back