AFLW 2022 AFLW Player Sponsorship Kaitlyn Ashmore and Aileen Gilroy

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone going to this weeks game? We have the opportunity to get a couple of people in a guard of honour as the girls run onto the field, resplendent in their pride guernsey's! This is really short notice, but if you're interested PM me and I will grab some detail to pass on to the club. Great opportunity especially if you had a kid or two I imagine!

Only catch is I need to get details to the club (name, number, possibly email) by tomorrow 3pm so don't wait. First in first served

Last edited:
I have received the two TEAM SIGNED jumpers to give away. I will take the liberty of assuming everyone is interested and enter you all in the draw Nate7 . As soon as I have some winners I will let you know!

If you prefer to let someone else have this post below and I will get Nate to remove you from the draw 😉

It looks like it will probably be the premiership team (yes I said it!) so is a great collectors item.

I have received the two TEAM SIGNED jumpers to give away. I will take the liberty of assuming everyone is interested and enter you all in the draw Nate7 . As soon as I have some winners I will let you know!

If you prefer to let someone else have this post below and I will get Nate to remove you from the draw 😉

It looks like it will probably be the premiership team (yes I said it!) so is a great collectors item.
Just dont forget the wife.........;):grinv1:

Where did we land? Pérez and who??

Have we locked in the girls as well?

Heaven forbid! As promised Nate7 can you put Mrs KK in twice to make up please.

How did you go at the auctions? I was way outta my price range 🙁
Got it...........l told you that nothing was going to stop her from getting it....:laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back