AFLW 2022 AFLW Player Sponsorship Kaitlyn Ashmore and Aileen Gilroy

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t received a list but it will be the usual;
Season launch
Coach address
Jumpers
Player meet and greet
Best and fairest
Or something like that, I might’ve missed something. This year should be good as we are owed some prizes from the previous season (especially in the men’s).

I haven’t received a list but it will be the usual;
Season launch
Coach address
Jumpers
Player meet and greet
Best and fairest
Or something like that, I might’ve missed something. This year should be good as we are owed some prizes from the previous season (especially in the men’s).

Can I ask our girl if she has a spare jumper from two seasons back I can have? Wife and I supponsored the team and apparently got our names on the jumper but i forgot to order one and they never sold the white and blue ones that year

How are we travelling on this? Enough takers?
Currently $650 off the total, we will get a bit of a discount for continued support that I haven’t had confirmed but I think is about $200 which would mean we need another $450 or thereabouts.

It has gone pretty quiet but there’s still an opportunity to get involved as the preseason starts to ramp up.

It really is a good way to get involved and there was a pretty good chance to claim one of the prizes if last season was anything to go by.

Currently $650 off the total, we will get a bit of a discount for continued support that I haven’t had confirmed but I think is about $200 which would mean we need another $450 or thereabouts.

It has gone pretty quiet but there’s still an opportunity to get involved as the preseason starts to ramp up.

It really is a good way to get involved and there was a pretty good chance to claim one of the prizes if last season was anything to go by.
Is there anyone from last year who hasn’t pledged this year yet, Luke?

A couple I think. I assume some people might be suffering from Covid related financial issues which is understandable. Hopefully as the season gets closer a few more jump on in.
Whats happening with the Mens sponsorship Luke. l have noticed that they have increased by $300...When will you find out about it also..Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I received this email from the club. I will post the link in a PM for anyone interested, and of course free on Wednesday evening 😉

Good afternoon AFL Player Sponsors,

We hope you are all doing well.

In lieu of Guard of Honour being unavailable last season, we would like to offer you an exclusive virtual event with our list manager, Glenn Luff and our National Recruiting Manager, Mark Finnigan ahead of the 2022 AFL draft.

Glenn and Mark will be joining us on Wednesday 17th November from 5:30pm – 6pm to talk through the draft process and current list profile, whilst happy to take some questions.

If there are any questions you would like for me to pass on ahead of time please feel free to email them to me directly.

I will send out a formal invite with the Zoom link shortly, we look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back