AFLW 2022 AFLW Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Usayed Givashe

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I can attest to this. He is one of the good blokes 😊
Is this like adopt-a-dolphin, you’ll send me a photo or an update? Will they wrote me a letter about their progress?

Welcome Joe, good to have you on board!

Yes anyone is welcome to pledge as long as they pay up when payments are needed.
I love you guys, but 5:30pm in Australia is 2:30am here so unless I jump on the local produce, there’s no chance I will be on the hook-up.

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ok folks we have the first of our prize give aways, and it looks like a good one. There’s still time to jump into the ladies sponsorship program if you haven’t already.

Good evening all,

We are excited to announce the Player Sponsor pre-season event with our amazing AFLW team has been confirmed.

As excitement ramps up for the season the team will be playing an intra-club practice match on Saturday 4th December at our Arden Street home. Player Sponsors will receive a VIP experience at this event for you and a guest including a meet and greet with your player, gourmet hamper and picnic rug to enjoy the match in style, post-game debrief with an assistant coach and ability to join the team photo.

Further details are outlined below with a formal invite to follow:

Date: Saturday 4 December, 2021
Time: 10.00am arrival (10.30am match time)
Includes: Player meet and greet, gourmet hamper for two, picnic rug, post-game debrief and access to the team photo

Please note that the invite to join the team photo is for the player sponsor only. Due to the current AFLW player protocols any person joining the team photo will need to adhere to the below, which is a necessity in order to make the event possible:

Proof of double vaccination status
PCR Test – All attendees are required to get a covid PCR test 48hrs before they attend (need to do the test by Thursday 2nd December) and return (proof) their negative result before attending. Note – they will not need to isolate whilst awaiting result.
Rapid Test – All attendees require rapid testing on the day. There is a location at the club that will allow for this to occur and we will work you through the process on the day.
Masks – We ask that all individuals keep masks on (even when outdoors) when interacting with players. They will not need their mask on when having the team photo.

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone interested please state so in the thread I have created...

...so far I have Kool Kangas. Please note to get in the team photo you need to get a Covid test prior to the event :)

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I need to get names into the club by Monday so the first comp will have to be drawn Saturday so I can chase down your details. If you are interested enter in the competition thread I started...

Lomas

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I need to get names into the club by Monday so the first comp will have to be drawn Saturday so I can chase down your details. If you are interested enter in the competition thread I started...

Did we make the required amount?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad