2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawkins has more goals and heaps more goal assists. He's had a better year than Lynch because he has kicked more AND created more goals. The end

Cause he got injured yeah. We’ll see what’s important to the AA selectors in the end. Do you think Hawkins, Cameron and Curnow will all be in the team? It’ll push Trac out of the HF line to the bench or not in the team at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You could just go on the AFL app. It avoids your own calculations which you obviously dunno how to do. It’s beyond me how you didn’t realise out on the fulls weren’t included in your calculations. You gave like 67% accuracy or something when it’s 56% . Hawkins obviously sprays it more than lynch.

Can you do include it in your re-calc of team team accuracy because that’s clearly wrong too since you used the same method.

How many times to you think either of them kick out on the full? The amount would be negligible at best.
How do smothered kicks or attempts from long range that fall short or get spoiled through represent accuracy?

If you want to check it go for your life. With goals, behinds, and rushed behinds all being calculated, it is going to take a significant amount of out on the fulls for Richmond to become less accurate than Geelong.

Cause he got injured yeah. We’ll see what’s important to the AA selectors in the end. Do you think Hawkins, Cameron and Curnow will all be in the team? It’ll push Trac out of the HF line to the bench or not in the team at all.

We’ve already seen what they rate as most important. I showed you who missed out from the last 5 years and it was clear that the selectors don’t pick players solely based on kicking goals. I can tag you in it again if you want.

How many times to you think either of them kick out on the full? The amount would be negligible at best.
How do smothered kicks or attempts from long range that fall short or get spoiled through represent accuracy?

If you want to check it go for your life. With goals, behinds, and rushed behinds all being calculated, it is going to take a significant amount of out on the fulls for Richmond to become less accurate than Geelong.

Well it’s 10% worth, pretty big variance there. Can you just answer the question, is our forward line with aarts, castanga, MRJ, 3 gamer Cumberland and old fart Riewoldt better than yours?

We’ve already seen what they rate as most important. I showed you who missed out from the last 5 years and it was clear that the selectors don’t pick players solely based on kicking goals. I can tag you in it again if you want.

So that’s a yes. Dunno if dees fans will agree with you or Carlton fans with curnow not being the best. They all seem to have a problem with me though to notice even though your opinions are actually worse than mine in regards to them. Hope Scythe is looking at your comment.

Also who’s got more goals + behinds excluding Hawkins and Lynch. Richmond or Cats?

Well it’s 10% worth, pretty big variance there. Can you just answer the question, is our forward line with aarts, castanga, MRJ, 3 gamer Cumberland and old fart Riewoldt better than yours?

we have the two best current forwards out of both sides and it’s why both of them will more than likely be on the stage at AA night.

Your side kicks more goals at higher accuracy so blaming Lynch’s teammates for the fact that he can’t it a target if it’s wearing yellow and black is excuse making in the extreme

Well I didn't know that, you think I watch Sydney every week lol?

So how'd you come up with those players, by watching every game lol?

Um yes, I'm at home on the weekends, footy is my outlet. I watch every game and if I don't watch it on replay.

Also who’s got more goals + behinds excluding Hawkins and Lynch. Richmond or Cats?

AT LAST! You’ve asked a relevant question!!!!

With the numbers of both Lynch and Hawkins removed, Richmond have kicked more goals. 218.199, 417 scoring shots.

Geelong have kicked 205.160, 365 scoring shots.

Geelong’s accuracy is 56 per cent, Richmond’s is 53.

THIS is actually a relevant stat when doing a deep dive into both players’ standing and impact within their team. However such a minimal percentage difference between the two sides doesn’t go anyway towards explaining why one player is so good at spotting up his teammates and the other so ineffective at it.

AT LAST! You’ve asked a relevant question!!!!

With the numbers of both Lynch and Hawkins removed, Richmond have kicked more goals. 218.199, 417 scoring shots.

Geelong have kicked 205.160, 365 scoring shots.

Geelong’s accuracy is 56 per cent, Richmond’s is 53.

THIS is actually a relevant stat when doing a deep dive into both players’ standing and impact within their team. However such a minimal percentage difference between the two sides doesn’t go anyway towards explaining why one player is so good at spotting up his teammates and the other so ineffective at it.

So we have a better forward line then if you exclude lynch and Hawkins from their respective teams. Wtf is Cameron and Stengel doing then if they can’t beat aarts and castanga?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we have a better forward line then if you exclude lynch and Hawkins from their respective teams. Wtf is Cameron and Stengel doing then if they can’t beat aarts and castanga?

Are you really dim enough to exclude Jack Riewoldt and not think anyone will notice?

I’m just going off what you’ve claimed mate. You think Lynch doesn’t spot up teammates because they’re no good.

If they’re no good, they wouldn’t have more goals than Geelong minus Hawkins.

Stop excusing his mediocrity with the ball when he’s not kicking goals.

What that thing called where trolls repeatedly ask questions that take the responder significantly longer to respond to than their repeated and inane questions do to write?

He’s not trolling mate. He made a claim that he thought must have had some merit and can’t handle that no one - including facts - agree with him and he’s trying to find any mean possible to prolong the debate

He’s not trolling mate. He made a claim that he thought must have had some merit and can’t handle that no one - including facts - agree with him and he’s trying to find any mean possible to prolong the debate

True, if he was a troll he wouldn't be having a multi-week meltdown about it all.

Are you really dim enough to exclude Jack Riewoldt and not think anyone will notice?

I’m just going off what you’ve claimed mate. You think Lynch doesn’t spot up teammates because they’re no good.

If they’re no good, they wouldn’t have more goals than Geelong minus Hawkins.

Stop excusing his mediocrity with the ball when he’s not kicking goals.

Jack Riewoldt is crap now. I didn’t deliberately mean to leave him out. Should retire.

And you still haven’t answered the question and I know why.

Crap but has 35 goals for the year. Right. It’s obviously his fault Lynch can’t find him.
Nah mate, Jack gets goals from Lynch by ripping the ball out of his hands in the goal square

It’s two goals a game and you’re blaming that for why Lynch can’t get the ball to anyone in his team?

Tell me, why could he average more than 1 goal assist per game in some rank Gold Coast Suns teams but averages 0.35 now?

Stop excusing mediocrity

Seriously, excusing mediocrity? I’ve bagged my whole fwd line and team.

Coming from a cats supporter who thinks there team has been ‘successful’ for the last decade, that’s rich.

GCS team, you mean the one that had GAJ in it and better smalls than castanga, VFL Aarts, 4 gamer Cumberland, 2 year MRJ and old Riewoldt? And all their players were top draft picks that had 8 years experience when lynch left in 2019. That one? Lol

Seriously, excusing mediocrity? I’ve bagged my whole fwd line and team.

Coming from a cats supporter who thinks there team has been ‘successful’ for the last decade, that’s rich.

GCS team, you mean the one that had GAJ in it and better smalls than castanga, VFL Aarts, 4 gamer Cumberland, 2 year MRJ and old Riewoldt? And all their players were top draft picks that had 8 years experience when lynch left in 2019. That one? Lol

Yes we have been successful.

We’ve won the same amount of flags as Collingwood, Fremantle, Sydney, GWS, GCS, Carlton, St Kilda, Essendon, Adelaide, Port Adelaide, Brisbane and North Melbourne with more finals appearances than all of them and the same grand final or more grand final appearances than all bar Sydney. Relatively speaking we have been more successful. No one has excused our lack of flags: saying ‘we haven’t been good enough and other teams have been better’ is not excuse making no matter how much you want it to be.

Your key forward is mediocre at everything aside from pack marks and kicking goals and hasn’t done enough of either of those to get an AA jersey. Deal with it and stop beating yourself up over the fact that no one else on this forum or in the wider AFL community agrees with you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back