2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

As if I would vote for that garbage.

Mate if you think in any universe, Miers is the equal of Shai Bolton, you are deluded

One is an outside seagull who has been exposed as a fraud in every single finals game I have seen him play, and the other is Shai Bolton

So you didn't vote but you're complaining about the results of a fan voted award.

Honestly I don't know if 50% of the Richmond fans on here are elaborate trolls or not.

Barrass isn’t actually a shot at scoring a spot off the back of his last month or so of very strong form is he?

I assumed someone would have it wrapped up already - lost interest in this years team for obvious reasons…

Defenders rarely get selected from sides out of the 8, let alone genuine cellar dwellers.
I reckon he's a massive shot. Most sides have May at full back, but that's more of a default pick I feel. Could be an open spot...

What does that mean ?

Poor deflection is poor?

And what makes you think that Gill and the rest of the bunnies selecting the AA team are more qualified than the fans?

Its the same thing, I bet you most of the AA selection committee don't even watch the games unless they are paid to watch a game through the media.
Are you 12 or something? Genuine question.
The DBJ one in 2020 over short s**t me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
DBJ had an excellent year that year, strange hill to die on.
As if I would vote for that garbage.

Mate if you think in any universe, Miers is the equal of Shai Bolton, you are deluded

One is an outside seagull who has been exposed as a fraud in every single finals game I have seen him play, and the other is Shai Bolton
So let me get this straight:

1. You don't vote on a team that is entirely fan based
and then
2. Complain about the results because you don't like them

It's like bailing on Jury Duty and then complaining about somebody getting free. Or complaining about the government after not voting in the election.

and then

It's like bailing on Jury Duty and then complaining about somebody getting free. Or complaining about the government after not voting in the election.
DBJ definitely didn’t deserve his AA in 2020.

DBJ definitely didn’t deserve his AA in 2020.
He had a very good year. Short was unlucky but DBJ wasn't a howler by any means.

So you didn't vote but you're complaining about the results of a fan voted award.

Honestly I don't know if 50% of the Richmond fans on here are elaborate trolls or not.

the u22 team thing was not raised by me.

Someone else said Hardwick didnt make the team, I added that Bolton didn't either, but Miers did

Not sure why everyone is getting their knickers in a knot, I am just speaking facts, but people can't deal with it

and then

you ask lots of questions but you don't like answering them.

What does poor reflection is poor mean ? I have asked you twice now, and what am I deflecting?

And are you 12?

you ask lots of questions but you don't like answering them.

What does poor reflection is poor mean ? I have asked you twice now, and what am I deflecting?

And are you 12?
I just assumed it was rhetorical and you really weren't that stupid, my mistake. You deflected from the fact that you had no idea that the 22u22 team was fan voted by whinging that the AA side was as well.

And yes, I joined BigFooty 3 years before I was born.

Richmond supporters desperately need some kind of way to remove blaisee and Falcon from their BigFooty team.

just like the AA team

So hang on you’re a powerhouse team and club - which I think you’ve tried to claim makes you awesome (‘minnow club’ a phrase that rings any bells for you?) but the AA team which you’ve alleged is fan voted, leaves Richmond players out on purpose?

This is an interesting interpretation of how mathematics works

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just assumed it was rhetorical and you really weren't that stupid, my mistake. You deflected from the fact that you had no idea that the 22u22 team was fan voted by whinging that the AA side was as well.

And yes, I joined BigFooty 3 years before I was born.
I don’t understand why the name calling is necessary , I mean if what you have to say has any merit , then it’s not really required for emphasis is it

Have a think about that .

So hang on you’re a powerhouse team and club - which I think you’ve tried to claim makes you awesome (‘minnow club’ a phrase that rings any bells for you?) but the AA team which you’ve alleged is fan voted, leaves Richmond players out on purpose?

This is an interesting interpretation of how mathematics works
You are like a needy puppy .

Sit .

I reckon he's a massive shot. Most sides have May at full back, but that's more of a default pick I feel. Could be an open spot...

Nice. Would be a rare bright spot in a horrendous year but I won’t hold my breath on account of the team’s awful season.

Barrass will go close to B&F (probably sealed it over the last month or so) and ideally will be Captain next season too. So he’ll have a bit on his plate regardless.

I don’t understand why the name calling is necessary , I mean if what you have to say has any merit , then it’s not really required for emphasis is it

Have a think about that .
Typical blaisee. Arcs up, gets offended and then once you get put in your place you play victim

oh man you really are 12.

Is this your dads account

Is he around ? because he certainly hasn't taught you any manners

If he is 12, he’s still probably further through his education than you are.

How about when someone points out the conflicting logic in your ‘arguments’ (I use the term loosely) instead of just saying dodging every critique of your comments

oh man you really are 12.

Is this your dads account

Is he around ? because he certainly hasn't taught you any manners
This has been entertaining at least. I wonder if your teachers know you spend the day on BigFooty

So, two rounds to go - we must be close to having some locks now. For what it's worth my view is the following nine are pretty much secure:

• Hawkins
  • J Cameron
  • May
  • Oliver
  • Heeney
  • Neale
  • C Cameron
  • Bolton
  • Miller

I want to say Andy Brayshaw, but he's had three very quiet weeks at perhaps the wrong time to do so.

The downturn in form for the Blues and Saints has come at a terrible time and I don't think any of their players are now secure.

And despite their incredible run, I'm not sure there are any Pies who stand out enough to be a lock at this stage - especially as it seems to be more of a whole of team effort.

Interesting that neither the Bont or Petracca would appear to be locks and may not even make the 22 - given the debate going in to the year was they were the best two players in the comp.

Gawn would be close to a lock, but mainly due to lack of competition (Witts seems to have dropped off a fair bit).

Tom Stewart shaping up to be an interesting one.

Clearly the best at his position, however, he's missed 4 games with suspension, plus had 2 games with absolutely no influence due to a tag, if he is tagged out against Suns and Eagles (highly unlikely, especially against the Eagles where he'll probably have a field day), and adds another two non-influential games to the list, that puts him at 8 total games where he's missed or had no influence.

Is 14 out of 22 games good enough to earn a spot if they are at a high level?

Tom Stewart shaping up to be an interesting one.

Clearly the best at his position, however, he's missed 4 games with suspension, plus had 2 games with absolutely no influence due to a tag, if he is tagged out against Suns and Eagles (highly unlikely, especially against the Eagles where he'll probably have a field day), and adds another two non-influential games to the list, that puts him at 8 total games where he's missed or had no influence.

Is 14 out of 22 games good enough to earn a spot if they are at a high level?

No

Remove this Banner Ad

Back