2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

There are two types of Geelong fans on the main board.

1. The ones who are up for the discussion with opposition fans. They give as good as they get, in for a penny, in for a pound, etc...
2. The mentally-weak pussies who only post on the Geelong board, but read the main board to "see what the others are saying" about the Cats and get easily triggered by different opinions which they perceive as "trolling".

The mainboard is an absolute cesspool of trolls and is a new Bay13. It was good years ago but I can understand why people don't ever want to post here.

Being the best, in one season, and top 5 in 8-9 others, means he’s not one of the best at it.

Ok

Take a Valium and calm down mate. Right here is about when you get yourself suspended every week

No he isn’t. Cope.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Do they all say to put Hawkins in the pocket do they? You listening to Cornes again or May Scott’s masterstroke coaching.

I couldn’t care less where they say to put him.
Literally the first link I clicked on about rolling AA teams was SEN with Josh Jenkins and Julian de Stoop’s teams. One of them had Curnow in a pocket, one of them had Jeremy Cameron.
The Sporting News didn’t even have Curnow in theirs so it was a non issue.
Matthew Richardson had Hawkins in a pocket this week.
Zero Hanger doesn’t have Charlie Curnow either so again, non issue
The AFL website’s mid season team had all three in their ‘locks’ with Hawkins in a pocket.
ESPN didn’t have Hawkins in their mid year side. They did however have Max King in a forward pocket.

So tell us again how everyone should subscribe to YOUR impression of how the team should be structured and who should fill the spots

With respect, a lot of people from all club boards do the second part simply because they don’t like bothering with this sort of chat.
No. I'm not talking about all Cats fans from the Geelong Board. I'm talking about the 2 types here on the main board.

1. The ones who are up for the main board chat and the argy-bargy that goes with it.
2. The precious, thin-skinned types who rarely if ever post here. (They don't have the stomach for it.) But they bother to read everything posted about Geelong and they get bothered by opinions which don't align with their own Geelong-biased views. Instead of discussing it here, they'll post in threads titled "Things Opposition Fans Say" threads over on their club board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 Coleman and goals per game will be crap. Boomer Harvey 2.0 but goals instead of games.

Harvey has 500 goals in 400 games. Hawkins will kick nearly 800.

Barlett is the 1980s version of Boomer. Only kicked so many because he played 400+ games.

Bartlett isn’t one of the best goal kickers either.

Barlett is top 13 all-time for goals. No matter how you swing it to suit your dumbass argument, they're some of the best goal kickers ever. That's like saying Oscar Roberston wasn't a good scorer in the NBA even though he's 13th all-time for points.

1 Coleman and goals per game will be crap. Boomer Harvey 2.0 but goals instead of games.

Well we can all agree that he is leaps and bounds ahead of 0 Coleman Lynch

Barlett is top 13 all-time for goals. No matter how you swing it to suit your dumbass argument, they're some of the best goal kickers ever. That's like saying Oscar Roberston wasn't a good scorer in the NBA even though he's 13th all-time for points.
Again with the name calling

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Lynch & Rioli won't get in because of the haters, in our premiership seasons we got ripped off, I looked at Geelong & Hawks how much of their players got in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back