2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there been a year where the team that finished top didn't have a midfielder in the AA? No Geelong mid deserves it, but now that I think about it its a little weird.

What do you call Blicavs? He’s a hybrid I guess but he’ll be in.

It is and isn't. You could have the best midfield unit with the 8th, 9th, 10th best mids but none are in the top 5-7 to make the team. Ive always hated the idea that the best team that year should have X number of players in the team for that reason.

What do you call Blicavs? He’s a hybrid I guess but he’ll be in.
Blicavs is a true utility and has played practically every position other than as a forward this year. If he gets in, I'd assume they'll put him on the bench

Blicavs is a true utility and has played practically every position other than as a forward this year. If he gets in, I'd assume they'll put him on the bench

Can see him on the wing

Blicavs won’t get in. He couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat. Weak as piss.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apparently J Cameron has done a hammy, anybody think it could affect his chances? Hawkins and Lynch could both kick bags in the last round and overtake him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He is one hundered percent in, been the best forward this year in the competition.

One of the HFF at least in most teams is traditionally filled by a "midfielder" each week.

Having the number 2 and/or the number 4 goal assist provider in the league named on the HFF is not unreasonable
View attachment 1479290

Petracca has kicked 17 goals, Bont 21 goals as well.
Bontempelli shouldn't be anywhere near the AA team on this years form

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because they have similar stats.

Petracca has 2.5 more effective disposals per game, goal assists and score involvements than the Bont, but the Bont leads him on marks, goals, tackles, contested marks, clearances, one percenters, and intercepts

View attachment 1479464
Not really

One is a decent chance to win the AFLCA award and the other isn't in the top 25

The same one is top 5 in almost all media awards while the other one is no where near it

His spot is all but cemented but some context on how good Shai Bolton has been this year

Yes, it’s like questioning Matthew Richardson or nick Reiwoldt.

This is plainly untrue.

The difference between the two players you mention and Cameron is that they had a better Contested mark, at least twice as good

In 2010 for example Riewoldt averaged 2.45 Cm per game, and Richo leads the record books on players that have had more than 4 cm per game with 57 games of at least 4 cm per game, Cameron this year average 1.1 contested mark

Both Riewoldt and Richo took many more CM than Cameron

At least double the amount, they were completely different players

Not saying Cameron should not make the team, but he is nothing like Nick and Richo who were KPF who could run, and take contested marks

Might just bump this back up as it got buried in the shitfight. If Melbourne drops out of the top-four, I could see Barrass getting close to May's spot in the team.
Dawson is $21 if you are inclined to have a punt on it. I rekon its pretty good

Dawson is $21 if you are inclined to have a punt on it. I rekon its pretty good
Didn't know there was an AA market, but if so they're surprisingly long odds. He's been brilliant this year

Anyone know Tom Barrass odds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back