2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the no 1 ruck so far this season ?

Gawn is not having a great season by his season, maybe Darcy from Freo ? Marshall from the Saints.
It's still Gawn, but just not by as much. Darcy has missed too many games at this point.

Probably still 2nd in the Brownlow. Not many midfielders having a better year than him. He’s in.

Not sure he would be 2nd in the brownlow right now but defintley makes the AA team comfortably

In 1987 St Kilda had the Brownlow winner and Coleman winner, and Danny Frawley who within a year was the AA fullback
Plugger had an unbelievable finish to that year. In his last 8 games he kicked 5, 8, 9, 8, 8, 3, 8, 5.

8+ in 4 consecutive games is ridiculous

Gawn is not having a great season by his season, maybe Darcy from Freo ? Marshall from the Saints.

Witts.

Heeney not playing completely convincing footy at the moment. Zac Bailey is absolutely out of the equation now. Dylan Moore had two quiet weeks but performed strongly yesterday. That stacked smaller forward position suddenly feels pretty wide open again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Witts.

Heeney not playing completely convincing footy at the moment. Zac Bailey is absolutely out of the equation now. Dylan Moore had two quiet weeks but performed strongly yesterday. That stacked smaller forward position suddenly feels pretty wide open again.
Witts singlehandedly beat Carlton's much vaunted midfield. We still haven't played Gawn yet though.

Witts.

Forgot about Witts, he has been sensational, definitely deserves serious consideration

been carrying a niggle and playing more forward the last few weeks but his 5 week period before that was outstanding.

Still easily the number 1 ruck this year

been carrying a niggle and playing more forward the last few weeks but his 5 week period before that was outstanding.

Still easily the number 1 ruck this year
You are right. Was considering dropping him for Witts this week but statistically Gawn is still having the better year and has had more standout games despite it being far from his best year.

Witts.

Zac Bailey absolutely out of the equation?

Admittedly, I wouldn't have him in the team at this point and yesterday was diabolically bad. I assume you mean out of the equation as at the conclusion of round 10?

You are right. Was considering dropping him for Witts this week but statistically Gawn is still having the better year and has had more standout games despite it being far from his best year.
Yeah even his quiet 3 weeks haven't actually been that quiet tbh. Just has been down a bit on his usual form since he hurt his knee v St Kilda

He has set such a high bar over the last 6-7 years though

Zac Bailey absolutely out of the equation?

Admittedly, I wouldn't have him in the team at this point and yesterday was diabolically bad. I assume you mean out of the equation as at the conclusion of round 10?

Yeah, as of right now (almost half way) with the contenders listed since round 1, I'd say he's out of the running. Big second half of the season can obviously change his fortunes overall though.

Yeah even his quiet 3 weeks haven't actually been that quiet tbh. Just has been down a bit on his usual form since he hurt his knee v St Kilda

He has set such a high bar over the last 6-7 years though
When a player is so good that you can only compare them to their prior performances then you know your in a pretty special vein. Gawn is the AA Ruckman for mine too. Just too good around the ground and has that presence of mind with ball in hand that contributes heavily to the clubs success.

I have Callum Mills in the AA team

Caused Carlton a lot of problems on Friday Night.

Seems to fly under the radar from some of his more
celebrated teammates

In the mix from Geelong:

Tom Stewart
Jeremy Cameron
Tom Hawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back