Remove this Banner Ad

B: Tom Stewart, Steven May, Jordan Dawson
HB: Sam Docherty, James Sicily, Jack Sinclair
C: Jack Macrae, Patrick Cripps, Andrew Brayshaw
HF: Christian Petracca, Jeremy Cameron, Isaac Heeney
F: Charlie Cameron, Charlie Curnow, Tom Hawkins
Foll: Jarrod Witts, Clayton Oliver, Lachie Neale
IC: Toby Greene, Touk Miller, Sam Walsh, Jack Crisp

Gawn could realistically keep his spot and play two rucks like they usually do, in which Crisp would go out of the side.

But unsure on how long he's out.

Sam Collins would have to be close to the fullback spot also, hasn't missed a game and has played at a super high standard.
It's a pretty good team.

As a poster has already mentioned, I too can't see Walsh in the team. I actually prefer George Hewett's year.

Touk Miller had a better year last year, but he does deserve his place.

I'm not keen on the Heeney selection, but to be fair there's a dearth of competition for the forward/midfield time he plays. So he may make it.

The Melbourne doctor has just posted an injury update video and she said Gawn is 2-4 weeks. Zach Merrett had a syndesmosis after round 2. He was expected to miss 6 weeks and only missed 3. Gawn's already got a week up his sleeve so it's possibly he only misses 2 or 3 weeks.

It's a pretty good team.

As a poster has already mentioned, I too can't see Walsh in the team. I actually prefer George Hewett's year.

Touk Miller had a better year last year, but he does deserve his place.

I'm not keen on the Heeney selection, but to be fair there's a dearth of competition for the forward/midfield time he plays. So he may make it.

The Melbourne doctor has just posted an injury update video and she said Gawn is 2-4 weeks. Zach Merrett had a syndesmosis after round 2. He was expected to miss 6 weeks and only missed 3. Gawn's already got a week up his sleeve so it's possibly he only misses 2 or 3 weeks.
Hewett is a great shout.

Yeah agree, still be one of the best genuine two way players in the league.

Yeah agree, although i rate him pretty highly.

Gawn's first week was in a moonboot, so would've only done very minimal work. Although i do think i should have him in the side still but on the bench instead, he can probably earn his main spot back through a consistent finish to the year. I rate Witts highly is one of my other reasons.

But to get back on topic, Brayshaw has had a great year. There's too many other guys in his position to choose from other than Wilkie and Dawson
He's been pretty good but i don't rate him defensively at all and he's probably better suited to a wing floating back.

Think there's alot of defensive options this year too.

Anybody keeping track of good ruckman this year? Seems like Gawn will still win it even with injuries. Whoā€™s next in line?

Mills still not getting a lot of love. Swans have just came off a poor game and a bye before that, that might be the reason.

I do rate Mills highly so maybe I have some bias but he is just one of those players that makes the others around him better. He is having a cracking year and I would think he would be leading their B&F at this stage.

D Rich D Moore D Houston
J Sicily T Stewart J Crisp
S Walsh L Neale C Mills
L Parker J Cameron T Greene
S Bolton M King I Heeney
Rucks- T English A Brayshaw C Oliver
I/C- M Gawn C Petracca M Bilcavs P Cripps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D Rich D Moore D Houston
S Walsh L Neale C Mills
S Bolton M King I Heeney
Darcy Moore is nowhere near the AA team

D Rich D Moore D Houston
S Walsh L Neale C Mills
S Bolton M King I Heeney
You do realise that English has missed 5 games in 13 and is missing again this week ?

He will have missed 6 in 14. Barely playing half.

You do realise that English has missed 5 games in 13 and is missing again this week ?

He will have missed 6 in 14. Barely playing half.
Yes your right will be hard for him but his games have been the best along with Gawn when playing, both would have the most votes in the Brownlow for ruckman Iā€™m confident.

Time for Dion Prestia and Nick Vlastuin to be crowned all Australian.

Im absolutely sick of 3x Premiership champions being dismissed.

Prestia and Vlastuin have been champions for years, Prestia a Best and Fairest in a premiership season, time for some recognition.

Richmond's All Australians from 2017-2021
Alex Rance
Dustin Martin
Jack Riewoldt
Dylan Grimes
Shane Edwards

Disgrace. This 2007 All Australian team was half Geelong. An entire dynasty later, Tigers can barely muster a handful of different players to make the AA team.

Time for Dion Prestia and Nick Vlastuin to be crowned all Australian.

Im absolutely sick of 3x Premiership champions being dismissed.

Prestia and Vlastuin have been champions for years, Prestia a Best and Fairest in a premiership season, time for some recognition.

Richmond's All Australians from 2017-2021
Alex Rance
Dustin Martin
Jack Riewoldt
Dylan Grimes
Shane Edwards

Disgrace. This 2007 All Australian team was half Geelong. An entire dynasty later, Tigers can barely muster a handful of different players to make the AA team.
Not premierships though, which prestia, as people can say, was a huge difference maker in for us. He is our most important player
2022 team doesn't care about premierships won years back.

Utterly irrelevant in an All Australian context.
Yeah, utterly irrelevant placing a player who is an integral part of a dynasty, winner of a best and fairest in a premiership team, and literally the reason Richmond are contending again, in the all Australian team.

It aint a Neale Vs. Prestia convo, I honestly have them both in. Prestia deserves credit. Not enough respect. He is our best player

2022 team doesn't care about premierships won years back.
Geelong are the kings of overrated their individuals, and thus, why you haven't won a grand final in a long, long time.

Enjoy the All Australians - you'll get them, you have the right people selecting the team. But you'll cry in the finals, like you always do, and hopefully the Tigers do it a fourth time to you.

Geelong are the kings of overrated their individuals, and thus, why you haven't won a grand final in a long, long time.

Enjoy the All Australians - you'll get them, you have the right people selecting the team. But you'll cry in the finals, like you always do, and hopefully the Tigers do it a fourth time to you.
Weird but welcome melt. Have a lie down clown, I didn't even mention anything about Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back