2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Weitering was robbed two years ago of an AA spot by flavour of the month Darcy Moore, which still rankles to this day.

Take consolation Weiters will be an Premiership player at Carlton, and Farcy show me Moore Money (he took Collingwood for a ride with his last contract extension) never will be.

Swings and roundabouts, that's what footy is all about.
Far too early to make those calls EJ.

PrinceCharles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Weitering was robbed two years ago of an AA spot by flavour of the month Darcy Moore, which still rankles to this day.

Take consolation Weiters will be an Premiership player at Carlton, and Farcy show me Moore Money (he took Collingwood for a ride with his last contract extension) never will be.

God you're tiresome

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Far too early to make those calls EJ.

Possibly, stand by my opinion about Darcy Moore being grossly overrated and unaccountable as a key position defender.

I would take Weitering over him any day of the week, and I think every other club in the club (including Collingwood would too)

His new contract is absolutely nuts, the Pies got hosed by Moore's management

* you're a sook

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Let it go, it isnt 2020, its 2022 AA.

Well fine, Weiters probably won't get in due to injury/games missed.

Still considerably a better player than Moore though from a career/body of work standpoint, which I think we can all agree on.

Well fine, Weiters probably won't get in due to injury/games missed.

Still considerably a better player than Moore though from a career/body of work standpoint, which I think we can all agree on.
Darcy Moore has contributed more to team success (has won finals) and has more All-Australians, not sure about that. Also has the versatility to go forward if needed.

Darcy Moore has contributed more to team success (has won finals) and has more All-Australians, not sure about that. Also has the versatility to go forward if needed.
Weitering gets carried by Oscar MacDonald

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Lol Moore was an utter bust as a foward when Buckley tried him there.

Lol Moore was an utter bust as a foward when Buckley tried him there.
Played one quarter forward this year and kicked 2 goals and brought them back into the match against Brisbane.

Pretty much every young KPF struggles initially, in his 3 years playing forward to start his career he had identical games/goals to Charlie Curnow's first 3 seasons.

No doubt he would be a major threat if he were to play there permanently today.

Oct 5, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics
Weitering gets carried by Oscar MacDonald

community-senior-chang.gif

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Played one quarter forward this year and kicked 2 goals and brought them back into the match against Brisbane.

Pretty much every young KPF struggles initially, in his 3 years playing forward to start his career he had identical games/goals to Charlie Curnow's first 3 seasons.

No doubt he would be a major threat if he were to play there permanently today.

If that was factually true, why are Collingwood paying way overs to get a half way decent battler like Dan McStay to their club..

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Carlton could arguably have 6 AA this year.

Weitering probably still a chance with the Stewart suspension.
Walsh probably top 3 Brownlow right now.
Cripps the same.
Saad and Docherty could both be HBFers. I can’t see anyone else other than Sinclair.
Curnow leading the Coleman.
I agree that you could have 6. But I don't think Walsh is near the top 3. According to the predictor Neale is 3rd on 20, Walsh is on 14. Obviously the predictor isn't necessarily right. :)

Just don't get the hype around Sinclair, good player but AA.....no for me
He is probably the most at risk of dropping out from most people's starting back 6. He had a really strong start of the year and good season so far, slightly better than Brayshaw but behind Doc and Dawson right now. The Stewart situation really helps him as well.

Either way it's not a shocker of a selection, he has been building for a few seasons now.

Nov 26, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
He is probably the most at risk of dropping out from most people's starting back 6. He had a really strong start of the year and good season so far, slightly better than Brayshaw but behind Doc and Dawson right now. The Stewart situation really helps him as well.

Either way it's not a shocker of a selection, he has been building for a few seasons now.
Then again looks like he has had a great start tonight (I missed the first half but getting praise from the commentators)

Back