Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Yeah the Weitering calls are coming from Carlton fans mostly. I think he's like 35th in one on one contested battles. Take away last night and he shouldn't be near this team tbh. More games like last night will see him come into consideration, but not near it atm.
Weitering has a very poor 1-on-1 contest record this year.

Loses 28.7% of them.

You’ll struggle to find a name key defender with a worse record. Frost and Butts are the only ones worse I found after looking through about 15 defenders.

Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
Even the heavily scrutinised Darcy Moore is winning a greater % of defensive one-on-ones than Weitering

Oliver with a casual 45 tonight. Tagged by Greenwood too

13 clearances too and will be leading the AFLCA award by Monday night

Pencil him in for the centre spot again

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
I'd like Callum Wilkie in a back pocket as a third tall. Plays undersize and on whoever. Hes been a wall this season.

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'd like Callum Wilkie in a back pocket as a third tall. Plays undersize and on whoever. Hes been a wall this season.
Was incredible tonight. You’d hate to have him coming towards you at the start of the game and he’s also an excellent intercept mark and good left foot kick.

WalshistheGOAT

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Would depend if they count Curnow as a 3rd tall or a FF. Right now Id think its Charlie and the Tomahawk leading the way. King still a bit inconsistent imo but his talent is undeniable. Heeney and a few others have fallen away a bit so I wouldnt be surprised if we end up with the 3 key forwards this year

Nov 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Would depend if they count Curnow as a 3rd tall or a FF. Right now Id think its Charlie and the Tomahawk leading the way. King still a bit inconsistent imo but his talent is undeniable. Heeney and a few others have fallen away a bit so I wouldnt be surprised if we end up with the 3 key forwards this year
really a 3rd tall has no place in the side unless theyre outperforming the other kpfs

if charlie, tomahawk and king are the best 3 big forwards, theyre in

lynch probably has a claim too, but he gives off a lot of soft vibes

jizzing over beating up the hapless roos
17 in a row bro

All opposition teams are the same to me and Norf put up a better fight than some of the so called high credentialled teams

Last edited:
4 spots will go to 2 or 3 talls with the most goals, and 1 or 2 smalls with the most goals.

Then 2 spots for mids who kicked 10+ goals.
Yes agree, yet if 4 talls or more can kick 60+ goals. Let’s say Curnow, king , Lynch , Hawkins, Cameron, etc… then one might even get on the bench.

WalshistheGOAT

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
If Langdon is out for an extended period it looks all but certain that we'll get 2 inside mids pushed to the wing

Hope hes back soon, one of the best players to watch right now and well deserving of an AA nod

Back