2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Oliver gets carried by Melbourne
Given you think Petracca is a "dud", by whom? :cautiousv1:
Again Trac got 31 disposals and kicked 0.2 last night Parish is more damaging and gets better stats, this isn’t 2021 anymore.
Well this simply doesn't answer my question at all! :gigglev1:

Who carries Oliver?
Also, FWIW I disagree with some other Melbourne supporters, and personally wouldn't have Petracca in my rolling All-Australian side currently.

But saying Petracca is a "dud", and that Oliver gets "carried", seems a bit over the top.

Again Trac got 31 disposals and kicked 0.2 last night Parish is more damaging and gets better stats, this isn’t 2021 anymore.
Darcy Parish isn't as damaging as Petracca. That is probably your worst take in this thread and that's saying something

Well this simply doesn't answer my question at all! :gigglev1:

Who carries Oliver?

Melbourne, easier to dominate in winning teams. Massive downhill skier. They won without him and Trac playing well last night. Oliver can’t carry a midfield like Cripps can and has done. I don’t even like Carlton but could you imagine Cripps in this Dees team instead of Oliver wow unbeatable.

Melbourne, easier to dominate in winning teams. Massive downhill skier. They won without him and Trac playing well last night. Oliver can’t carry a midfield like Cripps can and has done. I don’t even like Carlton.
Which players specifically from Melbourne carry Oliver?

Also, FWIW I disagree with some other Melbourne supporters, and personally wouldn't have Petracca in my rolling All-Australian side currently.

But saying Petracca is a "dud", and that Oliver gets "carried", seems a bit over the top.

Thank you finally, I said he is a dud when compared to AA standard players, not the whole league obviously. It’s well known players play well in better teams. Not sure what is controversial.

Darcy Parish isn't as damaging as Petracca. That is probably your worst take in this thread and that's saying something

Parish averages closer to 40 disposals and they both can’t kick goals to save their lives. None even average a goal a game. Over the past 2 months parish has had better stats.

Thank you finally, I said he is a dud when compared to AA standard players, not the whole league obviously. It’s well known players play well in better teams. Not sure what is controversial.
But he's absolutely not a "dud when compared to AA standard players" lol.

Parish averages closer to 40 disposals and they both can’t kick goals to save their lives. None even average a goal a game. Over the past 2 months parish has had better stats.
Since you put so much weight into stats, I'm guessing you don't consider Dusty a top 50 player of all time?

Petracca averages 0.92 goals per game. Dusty averages 1.13 despite playing significantly more forward time. You’re saying kicking 1 more goal every five games is the difference?

Melbourne, easier to dominate in winning teams. Massive downhill skier. They won without him and Trac playing well last night. Oliver can’t carry a midfield like Cripps can and has done. I don’t even like Carlton but could you imagine Cripps in this Dees team instead of Oliver wow unbeatable.
He won their Best and Fairest in his second year. Seriously, another horrible take.
So? Petracca is a shitload more damaging than Parish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmfao. Oliver is first in the coaches votes and Trac is sixth despite having Gawn taking voters off them, after Oliver won by thirteen votes last year and Trac finished ninth. But yeah they’re both duds.

Refer to Tom Mitchell in 2018. That’s what Oliver is just an accumulator. Gawn taking votes of them

It might have been

Now this is

He won their Best and Fairest in his second year. Seriously, another horrible take.

So? Petracca is a shitload more damaging than Parish.

I’m talking about this year. This is not 2021 anymore. Trac has been ordinary more times that he has been elite in the prime of his career. It’s not just me people aren’t putting him in the AA team anymore even Dees supporters, I just called it early so you guys freaked out in the same way about what I said about depth and easy draw. I had Trac in the AA team in the first month of the season btw. Truth hurts.

Third in the coaches votes after 10 rounds despite playing below your best, catch the flu and hit a form slump, and apparently you’re just not that good anymore after two dominants seasons and a Norm Smith medal because people on BigFooty take you out of their rolling AA teams. It’s a tough life.

If he doesn’t make it back into the side by the end of the season I’ll eat my hat.

Petracca averages 0.92 goals per game. Dusty averages 1.13 despite playing significantly more forward time. You’re saying kicking 1 more goal every five games is the difference?

This season Trac is averaging 0.6 goals a game with a 22.5% goal kicking accuracy in the prime of his career. A sick depressed old Dusty does better than that. Can’t believe people think 0.6 goals a game is remotely close to AA standards.

This season Trac is averaging 0.6 goals a game with a 22.5% goal kicking accuracy in the prime of his career. A sick depressed old Dusty does better than that. Can’t believe people think 0.6 goals a game is remotely close to AA standards.
Chris Judd made the AA team averaging 0.5 goals a game in 2009.

Refer to Tom Mitchell in 2018. That’s what Oliver is just an accumulator. Gawn taking votes of them
haha such a troll. Oliver accumulates like Tom Mitchell but has the acceleration and power of Judd.

Oliver has already proven to be the games best player last season by winning the coaches votes award. And he's leading it this year. Are you saying that if you win the coaches award that you're not a star of the comp? Dont slip out of answering this question.

huh? so now midfielders need to kick goals to have a good game? very strange post by you.

If you want to be put in the HF line yes, otherwise Trac is competing for the Center line where he won’t get in because there are better accumulators and better clearance players. Do people actually analyse the AA positions and what they require to get in? Geez

Remove this Banner Ad

Back