2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want to be put in the HF line yes, otherwise Trac is competing for the Center line where he won’t get in because there are better accumulators and better clearance players. Do people actually analyse the AA positions and what they require to get in? Geez
What on earth are you talking about. Oliver in the HF line? he's going to be starting midfielder in the AA team. HF line? huh?

James Jordon anyone? A few very "under the radar" performances now.

AA selectors love throwing a little curve ball in there sometimes, I could definitely see Jordon getting a bit of traction on the callback lines and social media making the squad which plays in his favour IMO. Well deserved spot in the squad if he keeps up his current form I think, very well deserved. He's kicking goals now too.

Chris Judd made the AA team averaging 0.5 goals a game in 2009.

In the Center line because they knew he wasn’t damaging enough to be put in the HF line which is what I’ve been saying. Trac is competing for the HF line because there are better mids that will be put in the Center line, they are better clearance players and bigger ball hogs. Trac sits in this awkward spot not being elite enough for either role but good in both. Idk maybe he’ll be put on the bench then.

AA selectors love throwing a little curve ball in there sometimes, I could definitely see Jordon getting a bit of traction on the callback lines and social media making the squad which plays in his favour IMO. Well deserved spot in the squad if he keeps up his current form I think, very well deserved. He's kicking goals now too.
Will be squeezed out by Alex Neal-Bullen and Charlie Spargo unfortunately.

haha such a troll. Oliver accumulates like Tom Mitchell but has the acceleration and power of Judd.

Oliver has already proven to be the games best player last season by winning the coaches votes award. And he's leading it this year. Are you saying that if you win the coaches award that you're not a star of the comp? Dont slip out of answering this question.

Power of Judd and you guys are having a go at my takes

Tom Mitchell won the Brownlow and MVP so yeah looks like accumulators win awards mate. Look at Neale and wines after him as well lol

No I said Trac bro wtf
No you mentioned Oliver who kicked 0.1 and 35 touches. Why were you even mentioning 0.1? He had an amazing game. So what has 0.1 got to do with anything? Brisbane planned all week to try and stop his influence, he still has 35 touches. The beast had 12 clearances, the most, and the most score involvements. So please clarify your strange post to mention that he kicked a behind.

I remember Shane Edwards finding his way into the 2018 team in similar fashion.

Token mid tier player from the best side. Though I think Jordan is having a better season than Edwards did. Totally plausible!

No you mentioned Oliver who kicked 0.1 and 35 touches. Why were you even mentioning 0.1? He had an amazing game. So what has 0.1 got to do with anything? Brisbane planned all week to try and stop his influence, he still has 35 touches. The beast had 12 clearances, the most, and the most score involvements. So please clarify your strange post to mention that he kicked a behind.

It’s cause the post I was replying to said Cripps was bad against us with 34 disposals. That’s why I brought up those to guys stats cause they are the same.

That Trac is a dud compared to other AA level players.

I think most people don’t have him in the team now bro. Unless he picks his game up he won’t get in. If he does I’ll be the first one to praise him trust me.

I think most people don’t have him in the team now bro. Unless he picks his game up he won’t get in. If he does I’ll be the first one to praise him trust me.
Doesn’t make him a Dud. He’ll get in the squad 100% and watch him fire coming into the pointy end of the season. It’s what the selectors remember anyway so if it turns in on now he’ll be in the team.

Dud -a thing that fails to work properly or is otherwise unsatisfactory or worthless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s cause the post I was replying to said Cripps was bad against us with 34 disposals. That’s why I brought up those to guys stats cause they are the same.
I didn't say he was bad but if you're getting 34 touches and not getting a single coaches vote then it's been cheap stats. And Cripps' game was cheap. Oliver should poll coaches votes with his 35. Or do you think because he kicked a behind that he won't? :)

I remember Shane Edwards finding his way into the 2018 team in similar fashion.

Token mid tier player from the best side. Though I think Jordan is having a better season than Edwards did. Totally plausible!

Yeah I was surprised too. See what playing in a good team does, it’s what I’ve been saying all along. This is why Cripps is better than Oliver imo. Imagine the stats he’d be getting in the Dees midfield. Cheers for proving my point.

I’m not biased plenty of tigers players who left looked great in our side but are now dogshit at other clubs. Brandon Ellis is the biggest one that comes to mind.

I didn't say he was bad but if you're getting 34 touches and not getting a single coaches vote then it's been cheap stats. And Cripps' game was cheap. Oliver should poll coaches votes with his 35. Or do you think because he kicked a behind that he won't? :)

Cripps played in a loss (which was a smashing btw apart from a freak McKay) not fair to compare against somebody in a winning side. It’s the same thing with Brownlow votes. This is common knowledge, have you not heard of this before?

Doesn’t make him a Dud. He’ll get in the squad 100% and watch him fire coming into the pointy end of the season. It’s what the selectors remember anyway so if it turns in on now he’ll be in the team.

Dud -a thing that fails to work properly or is otherwise unsatisfactory or worthless.

Yes he will get in the squad, then it depends on if the AA selectors overload the team with mids again. Even so I only see Trac on the bench atm.

Cripps played in a loss (which was a smashing btw apart from a freak McKay) not fair to compare against somebody in a winning side. It’s the same thing with Brownlow votes. This is common knowledge, have you not heard of this before?
You do make a good point but Oliver got 8 coaches votes in last weeks loss to Collingwood, despite losing by 50. So if you have a good game, you'll get recognised.

But Cripps had 9 kicks, 25 handballs and only 4 clearances, 0 coaches votes. Oliver had 14 kicks, 21 handballs. Oliver had 12 clearances for comparison.

At the end of the day, Oliver is beating everyone in the league in coaches votes, the most credible award out there. If Cripps beats him or Neale or Brayshaw then I'll tip my hat to them as the best player in the game.

Probably. But he is closer to Judd than Tom Mitchell in terms of pace.
Chris Judd was arguably the best player of all time in terms of pace and power for his size, especially in his WCE days. Oliver is nowhere near him in that sense. A very good player yes, but for entirely different reasons. Definitely closer to Tom Mitchell in that regard.

Which players specifically from Melbourne carry Oliver?
Will need to wait until he plays his 200th game and see who carry’s him off the field for a definitive answer

Chris Judd was arguably the best player of all time in terms of pace and power for his size, especially in his WCE days. Oliver is nowhere near him in that sense. A very good player yes, but for entirely different reasons. Definitely closer to Tom Mitchell in that regard.
GAJ was just as quick and powerful and sustained it for longer IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back