F: Bolton Curnow Hawkins
OB: Witts Oliver Neale
IC: Crisp McLuggage Miller Mills

Goals and goal assists combined top 10, round 15:

1. Jeremy Cameron 54 (42/12)
2. Tom Hawkins 51 (36/15)
3. Charlie Curnow 49 (44/5)
4. Aaron Naughton 48 (38/10)
5. Tom Lynch 42 (37/5)/Peter Wright (33/9)
7. Bayley Fritsch 41 (32/9)
8. Max King 39 (35/4)/Charlie Cameron (31/8)/Shai Bolton (26/13)

Updated Team

B: Stewart May Brayshaw
HB: Sinclair Sicily Docherty
C: Brayshaw Cripps Walsh
HF: Petracca Cameron Heeney
F: Bolton Curnow Hawkins
OB: Witts Oliver Neale
IC: Crisp McLuggage Miller Mills

Witts helped Gawns case with his poor game today. If he is back in the next two weeks he is a walk up start

And Cripps is slipping to the bench and is a game away from dropping out of the team

Don't think Heeney is in either, maybe out for Stengle

But for the most part I like your team

Last edited:
Watts helped Gawns case with his poor game today. If he is back in the next two weeks he is a walk up start

And Cripps is slipping to the bench and is a game away from dropping out of the team

Witts poor game? are you okay?

Tom Stewart - Steven May - James Sicily
Jack Sinclair - Darcy Moore - Angus Brayshaw
Hugh McCluggage - Clayton Oliver - Sam Walsh
Christian Petracca - Jeremy Cameron - Shai Bolton
Charlie Cameron - Charlie Curnow - Tom Hawkins
Jarrod Witts - Andrew Brayshaw - Lachlan Neale
Touk Miller - Callum Mills - Patrick Cripps - George Hewett

Moore LOL

haha laughed at my Cripps comment, despite immediate backing from a fellow poster. Nice to see your agenda exposed yet again lol
You said "No to Cripps" which i take as saying no at all meaning not in the side, while the other poster said bench which is where i think is fair to have him atm, though close to falling out.

If you wanna talk about agendas look at yours and Cripps, your hatred and dislike for the bloke is off the charts.

You said "No to Cripps" which i take as saying no at all meaning not in the side, while the other poster said bench which is where i think is fair to have him atm, though close to falling out.

If you wanna talk about agendas look at yours and Cripps, your hatred and dislike for the bloke is off the charts.
I acknowledge that his good is great. But he hasn't been consistent for years. Good this year (not great), Terrible the 2 years prior. I think he'll get in the team based on name though and that he's a 'good guy'.

As a pies supporter Moore won’t make it.
I’d love to see Maynard considered. All small/medium defenders mentioned are ball getters. Maynard’s defensive stats are as good as any small/medium def I’m the comp. He just does not get beaten.

Could Sam DeKonning be in the 40 list of All Australian? Honestly his hear as a CHB been as good as any CHB., but I doubt he makes the 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. Oliver hasn't been consistent? Nah not at all. lol.
He has for sure with Neale and Brayshaw slightly behind. But there will be more then 3 midfielders picked so I was more referring to the next rung competing to push Cripps out.

Mills has been below 25 touches 6 times this year, McLuggage 7 times, Miller 5 times and Crisp 5 times. Not super consistent. Cripps has only been below 25 twice. He will also finish the round 4th in the coaches votes, within 6 votes of both Neale and Brayshaw despite playing 2 lesss games.

In fairness I agree that Cripps needs a big game in the next few weeks to stay in. Just think booting him out already off the back of a few quiet weeks is recency bias at its finest.

Witts helped Gawns case with his poor game today. If he is back in the next two weeks he is a walk up start

I think Witts was great today but agree Gawn can take the spot back if he doesn't miss to many more and comes back firing.

Heeney I had out but pushed him back in after a good 2 weeks. You could raffle those 2-3 small / medium forwards spots off between half a dozen guys. I went Heeney and Bolton ahead of guys like stengle and cameron because they do more around the ground and have similar goal tallys. Reckon Greene and Bont could make a run at those spots too.

Mills Rampe Sicily
Houston Stewart Crisp
Walsh Neale Bontompelli
Petracca Cameron Rozee
Curnow Hawkins Heeney

Gawn Mcrae Brayshaw

Cripps Greene Oliver Witts

Dark Horses- English Grimes Pearce
Mckay Ross Rich Amon Anderson Miller Merrett Ridley Bilcavs Langdon Baker

Mills Rampe Sicily
Houston Stewart Crisp
Walsh Neale Bontompelli
Petracca Cameron Rozee
Curnow Hawkins Heeney

Gawn Mcrae Brayshaw

Cripps Greene Oliver Witts

Dark Horses- English Grimes Pearce
Mckay Ross Rich Amon Anderson Miller Merrett Ridley Bilcavs Langdon Baker
I know the All-Australian team never needs to play a real game, but that backline is significantly undersized. Yes Rampe, Stewart and Sicily all play taller than their listed height, but they still have genuine bigs around to enable them to do their thing.

Langdon also out of the conversation in my mind, he’s had at least a third of the season where he’s been quiet.

And is that Jack Ross in the dark horse list? Not even full loon bag Richmond cultists could have him close to the team.

Maynard in and Elliott in throw out however you like. Those guys are going to be AA
Maynard yes

Jamie Elliott? ******* lol. 8 games and 19 goals ain't getting you in the AA 4th string team bro

I know the All-Australian team never needs to play a real game, but that backline is significantly undersized. Yes Rampe, Stewart and Sicily all play taller than their listed height, but they still have genuine bigs around to enable them to do their thing.

Langdon also out of the conversation in my mind, he’s had at least a third of the season where he’s been quiet.

And is that Jack Ross in the dark horse list? Not even full loon bag Richmond cultists could have him close to the team.
Fair enough. Seb Ross.

Docherty - May - Saad
Sinclair - Sicily - Brayshaw
McGluggage - Oliver - Langdon
Bolton - Curnow - Fritsch
Cameron - Hawkins - Cameron
Witts - Mills - Neale

Macrae - Miller - Brayshaw - Liberatore

No to Cripps. He's been poor from rounds 9-15.

I think a lot of people are being put off by the fact that he exploded the first 6-8 rounds. His output since then is still very good, averaging 25 touches, 4.5 tackles and 7 clearances in that stretch you've mentioned. 27 and a goal across the full year is absolutely AA-worthy, probably bench spot.

Mate, Witts nearly dragged the Suns over the line yesterday. What are you smoking?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back