2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I thought you were joking
Why?
Witts obviously had him covered for hittouts but Nank is ave more hittouts per game than what Gawn is for the season who was all but locked

Not saying he should make it but think you could make an interesting case

Wouldn't have thought so. Witts the far better tap ruckman. If you're picking a ruck/second ruck for their around the ground ability, Gawn will be back next week (having only missed two games), and averages more disposals, twice as many marks, twice as many goals, five times as many contested marks, twice as many inside 50s, nearly twice as many metres gained, more clearances and more score involvements than Nankervis.

Wouldn't have thought so. Witts the far better tap ruckman. If you're picking a ruck/second ruck for their around the ground ability, Gawn will be back next week (having only missed two games), and averages more disposals, twice as many marks, twice as many goals, five times as many contested marks, twice as many inside 50s, nearly twice as many metres gained, more clearances and more score involvements than Nankervis.
Think that’s fair, was just throwing his hat in the ring it’s a very interesting year for rucks without the clear standouts that we have seen over the past few seasons so not crazy to see one of those next tier guys Bradbury his way into the side especially if they finish the season strongly

Think that’s fair, was just throwing his hat in the ring it’s a very interesting year for rucks without the clear standouts that we have seen over the past few seasons so not crazy to see one of those next tier guys Bradbury his way into the side especially if they finish the season strongly
FWIW, I'd have Nankervis, Witts, Gawn and potentially Darcy in the squad of 40 at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbf, Gawn and Nank look like the best duo, they compliment each other strengths and weaknesses the most.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That's completely irrelevant to the AA team though

Curnow, Casboult and Daniher 4 on him and J Cameron 6 too.
Moore can't defend, he's a 200cm intercepting half back who's been torched by the big KPF's for years. Would take plenty of KPD's before him
Can’t defend but has better one-on-one numbers than Weitering

This year yes, but not last year, or 3 of the past 4 years. Could losing Jones be a reason, probably, having injuries to most of our back 6 talls and 3rd talls, absolutely

Both are different, but still vital for both sides

Moore is well in contention for AA squad, but right now, not the team

Every forward in the AFL would enjoy playing on Moore compared to a Grimes, May, Weitering, Taylor. They all play lock down. Moore runs around with the fairies giving his opponents 25m of space. Not a coincidence that nearly every good key forward kicks a solid haul every time they play the Pies.

Not really, AA selectors actually try and make I hypothetical team. Means the team composition and players have to gel.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
lol that mindset went out the window 20 years ago hahahhahahaa

Every forward in the AFL would enjoy playing on Moore compared to a Grimes, May, Weitering, Taylor. They all play lock down. Moore runs around with the fairies giving his opponents 25m of space. Not a coincidence that nearly every good key forward kicks a solid haul every time they play the Pies.
Nick Larkey would rather play on Weitering

Nick Larkey would rather play on Weitering
When he's playing at full forward for half the game? You're probably right. But I reckon Josh Kennedy, Jez Cameron, Tom Hawkins, Jack Riewoldt, Tom Lynch, Max King, Joe Daniher, Aaron Naughton, Peter Wright and Mitch Lewis would all enjoy dining out on Darcy's social distancing defence strategy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back