manureid

Laziest Poster on Figbooty
Nov 24, 2003
Deleted Threads
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United,Raiders
I know nobody ever trades decent QBs in this league, but throwing out there something like Najee and next years 1st as bait to start discussions on a GOOD starting QB (ie not Cooper Rush or Russell Wilson types) ;)

Dagless

Hall of Famer
Jan 26, 2007
Not Scotland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NYGiants
I know nobody ever trades decent QBs in this league, but throwing out there something like Najee and next years 1st as bait to start discussions on a GOOD starting QB (ie not Cooper Rush or Russell Wilson types) ;)
Sounds like you’re after a Russ type, lemme know what works 4 u

Stuxnet

Senior List
Nov 30, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
You can have jimmy G. Will only want Najee in return ;)

Sep 4, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Balmain, GreenBay, Edmonton, Celtic
I’d offer you one of my 4 starters but they’re all crap.

dspeed

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
Hey all, due to a lack of time, I’ve made the call that come seasons end I will be looking to hand over the reins of my squad to a new owner if one can be found. Hopefully I’ve built up a good enough squad that there should be a taker. Been great to be part of this league from the very start but I think the time is right. GG.exe you may have some potential suggestions for a takeover?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 4, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Balmain, GreenBay, Edmonton, Celtic
so after this week, we'll have only 4 teams over 0.500 and one of them is completely crap. (mine)
the year no one wants to finish 4th :eek::)

dspeed

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
so after this week, we'll have only 4 teams over 0.500 and one of them is completely crap. (mine)
the year no one wants to finish 4th :eek::)
I was pretty bloody stiff to start 0-4. My Points For are very good and that’s starting to show itself with 3 straight wins. Will only be 1 back from the WC spot after this week

GG.exe

Kylo was here
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hey all, due to a lack of time, I’ve made the call that come seasons end I will be looking to hand over the reins of my squad to a new owner if one can be found. Hopefully I’ve built up a good enough squad that there should be a taker. Been great to be part of this league from the very start but I think the time is right. GG.exe you may have some potential suggestions for a takeover?
I'll just have to try find someone. Shame you feel you have to go, thanks for your participation for a decade.

Dagless

Hall of Famer
Jan 26, 2007
Not Scotland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NYGiants
Ah that’s both s**t and a shame!

One of my fave original rivalries even if I always came across as bitchy 😅

LennyHayes77

Club Legend
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
What's happening with the Mustangs... happy to get the win, but playing blokes on IR and on bye weeks.
Yeah this isn't one of my favourite leagues tbh and with it changing to fleaflicker I've literally forgotten it even exists most weeks! Will try to be better going forward as I'm not actively trying to tank!

manureid

Laziest Poster on Figbooty
Nov 24, 2003
Deleted Threads
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United,Raiders
Yeah this isn't one of my favourite leagues tbh and with it changing to fleaflicker I've literally forgotten it even exists most weeks! Will try to be better going forward as I'm not actively trying to tank!
Funnily enough, now that Jailhouse is my only league left on espn I tend to forget about that a bit (have 4 on fleaflicker now). Although I do still set teams and look at waivers etc

Remove this Banner Ad