Fantasy 2022 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
New 2022 league season has been activated thanks to Stuxnet

Have re-aligned the new division groupings.

Kept schedule as 15 weeks + 2 weeks playoffs for 4 teams. But if you all want to change it to 14+3, decide on something.

Only way 3 playoff weeks works is with 5 or 6 playoff teams. 5 means seeds 1,2,3 have a bye first week, which is silly. 6 teams means three weeks of full games no byes, but that means 3 div winners and 3 wc's which is silly.

Both have their cons.

Between now and draft (Jube/July), everyone must cut their roster down to 34 total players, all on the bench, no IR slots taken up, and select max 34 keepers.

Theres a glitch on the site. When you select waivers for player acquisition it makes players all free agents and available. If you make it free agency for acquisition it makes them all locked on waivers. So Ive had to change waivers to free agent budget for player acquisition for now, till the bug is fixed abd so players remain locked during the off season prior to the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only about 4 people had submitted keepers. Of the 8 who hadn't, many had already cut their team down to 34 so it made it easy for me to select their keepers.

But a bunch still had 36-40+ players so I did the best I could selecting keepers. Onus on you to double check and ensure the 34 you want are selected. Because June 30 non-keepers are auto-removed and draft starts.

I think it was....

Wizard
drd23
dspeed
LennyHayes77
balmainforever

Only about 4 people had submitted keepers. Of the 8 who hadn't, many had already cut their team down to 34 so it made it easy for me to select their keepers.

But a bunch still had 36-40+ players so I did the best I could selecting keepers. Onus on you to double check and ensure the 34 you want are selected. Because June 30 non-keepers are auto-removed and draft starts.

I think it was....

Wizard
drd23
dspeed
LennyHayes77
balmainforever
Did you drop any of my players? I'd been making cuts but wasn't sure how many more i needed to do so was just holding off on the last few

Did you drop any of my players? I'd been making cuts but wasn't sure how many more i needed to do so was just holding off on the last few
No cuts, just ticked 34 keepers for all those who hadn't selected any. But those people encouraged to check who i ticked or didnt tick, and if you wanna cut players thats fine too tho the non-keepers get released anyway at deadline

OK folks... anyone looking to trade out of 1st or 2nd round?

Have all of my 2023 picks as well as Jarvis Landry/Tyler Boyd/Robert Woods on the block for anyone needing WR depth
Hit me up with offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back