Fantasy 2022 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I know nobody ever trades decent QBs in this league, but throwing out there something like Najee and next years 1st as bait to start discussions on a GOOD starting QB (ie not Cooper Rush or Russell Wilson types) ;)
Sounds like you’re after a Russ type, lemme know what works 4 u

I know nobody ever trades decent QBs in this league, but throwing out there something like Najee and next years 1st as bait to start discussions on a GOOD starting QB (ie not Cooper Rush or Russell Wilson types) ;)
You can have jimmy G. Will only want Najee in return ;)

I’d offer you one of my 4 starters but they’re all crap.

Hey all, due to a lack of time, I’ve made the call that come seasons end I will be looking to hand over the reins of my squad to a new owner if one can be found. Hopefully I’ve built up a good enough squad that there should be a taker. Been great to be part of this league from the very start but I think the time is right. GG.exe you may have some potential suggestions for a takeover?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so after this week, we'll have only 4 teams over 0.500 and one of them is completely crap. (mine)
the year no one wants to finish 4th :eek::)

so after this week, we'll have only 4 teams over 0.500 and one of them is completely crap. (mine)
the year no one wants to finish 4th :eek::)
I was pretty bloody stiff to start 0-4. My Points For are very good and that’s starting to show itself with 3 straight wins. Will only be 1 back from the WC spot after this week

Hey all, due to a lack of time, I’ve made the call that come seasons end I will be looking to hand over the reins of my squad to a new owner if one can be found. Hopefully I’ve built up a good enough squad that there should be a taker. Been great to be part of this league from the very start but I think the time is right. GG.exe you may have some potential suggestions for a takeover?
I'll just have to try find someone. Shame you feel you have to go, thanks for your participation for a decade.

Ah that’s both s**t and a shame!

One of my fave original rivalries even if I always came across as bitchy 😅

Yeah this isn't one of my favourite leagues tbh and with it changing to fleaflicker I've literally forgotten it even exists most weeks! Will try to be better going forward as I'm not actively trying to tank!
Funnily enough, now that Jailhouse is my only league left on espn I tend to forget about that a bit (have 4 on fleaflicker now). Although I do still set teams and look at waivers etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back