State of Origin 2022 Ampol State of Origin

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm afraid there has never been a more 'propped up' champion in the history of the game. Seems like a fun guy, but his achievements and ability has never stacked up with the greats of the game.

Disagree. Was an absolute gun at his best. Up there with Joey, Locky etc.

Not a single person in Queensland will agree with you nor will most neutrals I’d guess.

As a neutral, I just thought it had it all.

Absolutely disgusted at those pea hearts but I can live with it as long as a QLD side never wins the NRL Premiership again

It was exciting, but way too many mistakes. From both sides. And as I said earlier in the thread, the first team to stop making them would win. And they did.

Pressure brought all that about mate. Both sides gave it everything. Can't ask for much more as a Rugby league fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fittler you dud
Half of these blokes should never be picked for Origin again, they are a disgrace to the jersey
Absolutely filthy with this series loss.

NSW So much better on paper. 3-2 in the Fittler era is just s**t given the disparity of talent.

He's gotta be gone.

Disagree. Was an absolute gun at his best. Up there with Joey, Locky etc.
I'd have Joey, Lockyer, Thurstan and co ahead of Fittler on the field, but Freddy is certainly not out of place in their company.

But his career in the coaching box has been underwhelming, both with Roosters and NSW.

"QLD spirit". Whenever QLD wins its about spirit. How about skill and ability?

When you are down to 2 on the bench so early and missing your best playmaker, that was all grit. No idea how they kept going and surprised Qld weren't the ones making fatigue related errors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back