NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
soo22.jpg

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Don't agree, but all good. The better team won on the night, I'm definitely not disagreeing with that. They got their s**t together.

My Kiwi and English friends all loved it.

Game finished not long after 10, so pretty acceptable.

Got to be it for Fittler now, surely.

That was woeful last night. The Panthers probably all deserved their spots but quite a few put in terrible performances.
Doubtful with the Sydney media riding his dick like they always have

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, Cronulla
Did Burton only have one kick last night? Felt like NSW used him when needing defensive kicks in Perth really well and last night used Cleary for that alot more (not terribly effectively).
3 kicks for Burton last night.

Not a single person in Queensland will agree with you nor will most neutrals I’d guess.

isn't NRL always scrappy?

I'll be honest, i think NRL is s**t. but that game last night had some serious energy in it - thought it was a great spectacle. NRL definitely put on a show with their origin series.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
isn't NRL always scrappy?

I'll be honest, i think NRL is s**t. but that game last night had some serious energy in it - thought it was a great spectacle. NRL definitely put on a show with their origin series.
No it’s not, I wouldn’t call last night scrappy either frankly think the skills under immense pressure and fatigue were pretty solid (just my personal take) but last night was an incredible showcase of everything else league is good for.

Back