2022 Australia Cup Thread

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Racist banners and a fan pictured doing a nazi salute. Absolutely disgusting.

Regardless of this result, they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the NSD. Obviously their club and their league are too gutless to do anything about it.

Not surprising really the Croatian Sydney United fans have always had roots linked to fascist groups.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Tonight is why we, as football fans, can’t have nice things.

Every single thing about tonight - from the pre-match, to the crowd, the broadcaster continuing to show that crowd, to the on-field standard, to the refereeing - has been an abject disgrace to the game.

Munga

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 2, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
The disrespect that was shown during the "Welcome to country " was pathetic ! I hope this club is never anywhere close to being in the A League . Its a shame , because the players put up an admiral performance tonite . The fans proved why they are not close to being in the A league .

I liked listening to Nick Galatas talk about the NSD. But he's all for SU58 even after all the fascist sh*t tonight. He's absolutely embarrassing himself tonight, saying it's one bloke or just some bad apples. And it's not just tonight, the scum have been there for many years, nothing has been done.

Forget the A-League. If they get anywhere near the NSD I won't even follow it. This is a sure way to shitcan the NSD before it's even off the ground.

Back