2022 Bathurst 1000

Remove this Banner Ad

The chopper view imo showed daylight between wincup and Perkins
Only the people who hate goats would pin that on whincup, even if it was him that turned Perkins.
I’m just going off what the driver of the car said, obviously the chopper shot knows more and we leave it at that.

Why do the comms think it’s fair to let cars through under the safety car because “ in the past they have affected the result of races”, yet when a driver drives his balls off for a 17 second lead that evaporates, they consider this fair?

Not a fan of the wave around. I don't mind the "Lucky Dog" for the first car a lap down but waving all lapped cards around at Bathurst is not something I agree with. They should make them fall back to the rear of the field rather than just wave them around.

Not a fan of the wave around. I don't mind the "Lucky Dog" for the first car a lap down but waving all lapped cards around at Bathurst is not something I agree with. They should make them fall back to the rear of the field rather than just wave them around.
That would be more of an advantage, they’d be straight on to the back on the field instead of two thirds of a lap down and they’d just have saved a laps worth of fuel. Plus it’d stuff the lap scoring.

The ‘lucky dog’ would make it a race between lapped cars to be the first a lap down.

That would be more of an advantage, they’d be straight on to the back on the field instead of two thirds of a lap down and they’d just have saved a laps worth of fuel. Plus it’d stuff the lap scoring.

The ‘lucky dog’ would make it a race between lapped cars to be the first a lap down.

I should make my point a bit more clear, I'm not a fan of the wave around and all cars a lap down or more getting waved around, feel it rewards bad driving for the most part. I'm fine with the first car a lap down getting the wave around as per NASCAR, gives those cars a lap down an incentive to keep racing and be the first car a lap down but I don't like the entire field that is a lap or more down getting waved around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back