Remove this Banner Ad

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
Not a T8 fan but thats just sick driving under pressure and an eveN better burnout.
Chaz just didn't have it at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Another great days racing at the mountain. It just delivers year after year. Huge under pressure SVG and Tander still plenty quick enough to be driving these.

Chaz really does seem to find another level here. Don’t think there was anything more to get out of that car.

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was impressed how resilient these cars were. So many were banged up but kept running. I thought there'd be fewer than 10 still running at race end after the way it started!

Great race from many. Great win for SVG and Tander

Another enjoyable race, wild first hour or two, but then it settled and the cream rose to the top and we saw some great racing in the last 40 laps. I was hoping Mostert would defend but it wasn't to be.

And Holden goes out a winner.

Can't ask for more than that.

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
If, as expected, ADP/D'Alberto cop a 15 second penalty (for putting a pit manoeuvre on Winterbottom), ADP will move down from 7th to 14th. Thoroughly deserved.

With 2 events to go, Waters is the only driver who can take the title off SVG - and he pretty much needs SVG to DNF for it to happen. If SVG can claim 34 points, across both events, he wins the title again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back