Fantasy 2022- BETA Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree. We can all see it and it is hard to ignore. For whatever reasons for doing it CG should be last imo and if he cant commit competitively for next season replaced.

He wasn't even the worst one, his was more born out of losing interesting in the platform for which I am fairly sure he will step away, not to minimise the result to someone like yourself.

Others actually set BS lineups full of FA's etc.

He wasn't even the worst one, his was more born out of losing interesting in the platform for which I am fairly sure he will step away.

Others actually set BS lineups full of FA's etc.
Name and shame! I didn't notice that aspect of it.

He wasn't the worst, someone else went above and beyond ive heard.

Plus you gotta give whoever is replacing him a reason to join, would be unfair to penalise them coz of the previous owner not being interested by mid season.
His best lineup is not that bad actually if it is set correctly week to week. New player to take over that is committed to actually trying to win will be in with a decent team.

Name and shame! I didn't notice that aspect of it.

Take a look at the box scores from Week 15 onwards.

Fuey has updated the scores but the lineups that where played are still there.

Take a look at the box scores from Week 15 onwards.

Fuey has updated the scores but the lineups that where played are still there.
fuey get tough mate and fix this s**t.

👌🍻

His best lineup is not that bad actually if it is set correctly week to week. New player to take over that is committed to actually trying to win will be in with a decent team.

Im not against you jumping him, just dont think we should give the new owner the last pick of each round coz of the previous.

Im not against you jumping him, just dont think we should give the new owner the last pick of each round coz of the previous.
Doesn’t have to be last every round just the first 2. Then he can jump back in front of me at usual spot prior to penalties etc.

Doesn’t have to be last every round just the first 2. Then he can jump back in front of me at usual spot prior to penalties etc.

I haven't looked at his team so no idea how strong it is. Will leave it in the hands of the commish to sort thru but more than happy to introduce penalities going forward.

1Bismarck FC3122545
2Constant Gin***3122694.4
3Chevys Chasers3122893.4
4Pistols Dolphins692832.7
5Arakaan's Assassins782790.1
6Panda's Broncos782915.2
7Beads Army872883.2
8Hedeby Beserkers1053058.3
9Tcol's Stars1143431.1
10Galactic Gobsmackers1233215
11Purple Vandals1053139.5
12Fuey's Haze1053260.9

Official draft order as far as I'm concerned, wins and the lower PF wins the tie-break.

Any arguments?
Me second last?? What what what???

Oh wait that's right, I nearly won this shizz last year until the Commissh tanked me at the grand final... :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

I had like 8 wins but I 100% tanked in the last 2 rounds when I knew I was missing the playoffs
If you deliberately tanked the last 2 weeks you deserve to be drafting under everyone else that set legit line ups for at least the last 2 rounds. OR Fuey adjusts your scores for those weeks with best lineup possible you could field and see what you legit would of finished on W/L wise and go from there.

fuey also needs the power late in the season if we all help ( by noticing it ) to make it aware to him that this is happening etc and deal with it immediately not 5 months after.

Even though you came forward Beads it is still a s**t act and you need some sort of penalty.

If you deliberately tanked the last 2 weeks you deserve to be drafting under everyone else that set legit line ups for at least the last 2 rounds. OR Fuey adjusts your scores for those weeks with best lineup possible you could field and see what you legit would of finished on W/L wise and go from there.

fuey also needs the power late in the season if we all help ( by noticing it ) to make it aware to him that this is happening etc and deal with it immediately not 5 months after.

Even though you came forward Beads it is still a s**t act and you need some sort of penalty.

You're entitled to your opinion. Reckon everyone does it and always has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he did tank for what ever reason
It definitely wasn’t to get a better pick as I have his 1st - 2nd and 3rd rd picks

Also next years first which I’m pretty happy about haha

Gin's picks yeah for Pitts?

Nice leg up for you, note to self: try and trade for uninterested Beta managers future picks.

Gin's picks yeah for Pitts?

Nice leg up for you, note to self: try and trade for uninterested Beta managers future picks.

Yeah and the 3rd pick last year

Yeah I keep going back to check if that’s actually what it was haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah and the 3rd pick last year

Yeah I keep going back to check if that’s actually what it was haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitts was worth a hell of a lot more this time last year, nice sell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back