Offensive MVP
3. Joe Burrow (FHZ) 36.1
1.5. Patrick Mahomes (FHZ) 35.3
1.5. Jimmy Garropolo (TCS) 35.3

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Brett Maher (FHZ) 22.0
2. Matt Milano (FHZ) 21.0
1. Budda Baker (TCS) 15.0

Big Bad Fu got the job done in style, hitting his highest score since Wk10 2018. Great time to do it too with the season on the line. Division still up for grabs!

Hedeby Berserkers 155.6 Def. ConstantGin 140.1
Offensive MVP
3. Travis Kelce (HED) 36.5
2. Josh Jacobs (GIN) 20.0
1. Courtland Sutton (HED) 13.0

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Maxx Crosby (HED) 16.5
2. Jeremy Owusu-Koramoah (GIN) 15.5
1. L'Jarius Sneed (GIN) 14.0

Berserkers only just getting the job done against Gin, with one of the lower winning scores of the season. Shuttles should be sending a big thankyou bouquet to Travis Kelce for helping him tie up the division.

Purple Vandals 180.4 Def. Bismarck FC 168.1
Offensive MVP
3. Andy Dalton (VAN) 32.3
2. Dak Prescott (BFC) 28.8
1. Justin Fields (VAN) 23.9

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Jaquan Brisker (BFC) 15.5
2. Brian Burns (VAN) 12.5
1. Fred Warner (BFC) 11.5

Not the best week for the Vandals, only just scraping past the FC, but with the Stars loss and Dalton playing lights out, now sports the best record in BETA. Worst of all though...

Pandas Broncos 207.0 Def. Galactic Gobsmackers 205.0
Offensive MVP
3. Jacoby Brisett (PAN) 34.5
2. Davante Adams (GOB) 34.1
1. Ryan Tannehill (GOB) 26.1

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Quay Walker (PAN) 14.5
2. Charvarius Ward (PAN) 12.0
1. Kyzir White (PAN) 9.5

The Broncos sprung a surprise win over Galactic, meaning they're still an outside chance to sneak the division title, but would need a miracle with the return of DeShaun Watson incoming.

Pistols Dolphins 169.9 Def. Chevys Chasers 137.8
Offensive MVP
3. Derrick Henry (PID) 27.4
2. Aaron Rodgers (PID) 25.4
1. Kenny Pickett (PID) 20.5

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Nick Bolton (PID) 21.4
2. Kendall Fuller (CHC) 15.0
1. Josey Jewell (CHC) 15.0

First meaningless game, Chasers keep the #1 pick.

Arakaans Assassins 210.5 Def. Beads Army 149.4
Offensive MVP
3. Najee Harris (ARA) 27.6
2. Justin Herbert (BEA) 27.0
1. George Kittle (ARA) 24.4

Defensive/ST MVP
2.5. Cam Heyward (BEA) 14.5
2.5. TJ Watt (ARA) 14.5
1. Zaire Franklin (ARA) 13.5

Assassins dreams come true with a Gobsmacker loss, and doing his own part in winning this one. Harris starting to put some consistent games together and showing some 2021-form, and this two-game gap can easily be erased!!

Last edited:
Fueys Haze 221.5 Def. Pistols Dolphins 209.3
Offensive MVP
3. Kirk Cousins (PID) 29.7
2. Derek Carr (FHZ) 27.3
1. Patrick Mahomes (FHZ) 23.1

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Foyesade Oloukun (PID) 30.5
1.5. Nick Bolton (PID) 18.5
1.5. Denzel Perryman (FHZ) 18.5

Ended up closer than I thought it would, probably due to a freak defensive score of 30.5 from Oluokun, who spent a shitload of time in the Ravens backfield. Haze have hit form at the right time, three straight wins making the division a bit of a mess. With this loss, the Dolphins are eliminated from playoff contention.

Galactic Gobsmackers 221.7 Def. TCols Stars 196.1
Offensive MVP
3. Jalen Hurts (GOB) 36.3
2. Josh Allen (TCS) 34.7
1. Amon-Ra St.Brown (GOB) 28.9

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Jordyn Brooks (TCS) 16.0
2. Logan Wilson (GOB) 13.0
1. DeForest Buckner (GOB) 11.5

Massive game with both teams needing to win to fend off challengers within the division. IN the end, Galactic got more individual superman games which was enough to keep TCol at bay. Three games left and the Gobsmackers are three games ahead with ConstantGin on deck.

Hedeby Berserkers 201.0 Def. Arakaans Assassins 177.7
Offensive MVP
3. Mike White (HED) 36.0
2. Kyler Murray (HED) 30.0
1. Lamar Jsckson (ARA) 25.5

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Devin White (HED) 16.5
2. Drue Tranquill (ARA) 11.0
1. Talanoa Hufanga (ARA) 9.5

Buoyed by the elevation of Mike White to starting QB for the Jets, Berserkers not only lead the MHJ division, they're a game ahead thanks to TCols loss. Only one game now seperates Haze, Stars and Berserkers. With a struggling Bismarck up next, they're going to be tough to unseat from here. As for the Assassins, 3 back from Galactic, three games to go, winning out and Galactic losing out their only chance.

ConstantGin 192.8 Def. Bismarck FC 163.9
Offensive MVP
3. Josh Jacobs (GIN) 52.8
2. Trevor Lawrence (GIN) 32.8
1. Chris Godwin (BFC) 30.0

Defensive/ST MVP
3. L'Jarius Sneed (GIN) 18.0
2. Derwin James (GIN) 17.5
1. Fred Warner (BFC) 17.0

Cripple fight. Gin wins cos he had Josh Jacobs.

Pandas Broncos 202.1 Def. Purple Vandals 193.4
Offensive MVP
3. Justin Jefferson (VAN) 30.4
2. Tee Higgins (PAN) 25.4
1. Geno Smith (VAN) 24.9

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Brian Burns (VAN) 15.0
2. Marlon Humphrey (PAN) 10.5
1. Bobby Wagner (PAN) 10.0

Same sitch for the Broncos as the Assassins, needing to win out and hope the Vandals lose... step one complete for the Broncos, Broncos game against Beads is a final, winner will stay in the hunt providing the Vandals lose to the Chasers which is not out of the question.

Beads Army 258.5 Def. Chevys Chasers 202.3
Offensive MVP
3. Justin Herbert (BEA) 38.1
2. Miles Sanders (BEA) 32.0
1. Tom Brady (CHC) 24.9

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Alex Anzalone (BEA) 14.0
2. Daron Payne (CHC) 13.5
0.5. Dre Greenlaw (CHC) 12.5
0.5. Josey Jewel (CHC) 12.5

Beads hit their best mark since Week 11, 2018, and in doing so kept the playoff hopes alive. As mentioned earlier, the game against Panda2com next week decides who the #1 contender is in the division.

sp20moments GIF

Fueys Haze 233.9 Def. Arakaans Assassins 153.1
Offensive MVP
3. Joe Burrow (FHZ) 36.5
2. Tyreek Hill (FHZ) 32.6
1. Garrett Wilson (ARA) 25.2

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Jalen Pitre (FHZ) 20.0
2. Zaire Franklin (ARA) 14.0
0.5. Julian Love (ARA) 12.0
0.5. Uchenna Nwosu (ARA) 12.0

Won't lie, I reckon I had a lot of luck this week, seemed like every time I saw a notification Monday morning, it was my player scoring a TD, after Llama leaving. As it happens, Arakaan is now out of the playoff race, and the pressure remains on the Haze to keep winning against Bismarck and Gobsmackers.

Galactic Gobsmackers 265.3 Def. ConstantGin 133.4
Offensive MVP
3. Jalen Hurts (GOB) 44.3
2. Davante Adams (GOB) 39.7
1. Amon-Ra St.Brown (GOB) 35.6

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Greg Joseph (GIN) 12.0
1.5. Cody Barton (GOB) 11.5
1.5. Logan Wilson (GOB) 11.5

From looking like a possible slump to possibly the form team in finals, that is Fantasy Football. Galactic wraps up the division in style almost doubling Gins score.

Hedeby Berserkers 216.2 Def. Bismarck FC 198.5
Offensive MVP
3. AJ Brown (HED) 33.9
2. Terry McLaurin (HED) 25.5
1. Christian Watson (HED) 25.4

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Roquan Smith (BFC) 16.0
2. Kamren Curl (BFC) 14.5
1. Jayron Kearse (BFC) 13.0

You know you're travelling well when you have 4 WRs scoring 20+, The four highest scorers on the team also! Berserkers QB position looks shaky without Kyler if White doesn't play well though. Good effort from the BFC, but its just not their year. One more win will guarantee a playoff spot, but plays Galactic this week.

TCols Stars 209.6 Def. Pistols Dolphins 150.2
Offensive MVP
3. Christian McCaffrey (TCS) 28.6
2. Josh Allen (TCS) 23.0
1. Tua Tagovailoa (TCS) 19.6

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Justin Simmmons (TCS) 18.5
2. Foyesade Oloukun (PID) 16.0
0.5. Jonathan Allen (TCS) 15.5
0.5. Eric Kendricks (TCS) 15.5

Stars doing what they need to do with little fanfare. Garropolo's injury won't affect too much with Daniel Jones waiting in the wings, Stars still need to win out against the Assassins and Bismarck to make playoffs.

Chevys Chasers 238.9 Def. Purple Vandals 226.1
Offensive MVP
3. Geno Smith (VAN) 30.7
2. DK Metcalf (CHC) 27.7
1. Taylor Heinicke (CHC) 25.3

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Dre Greenlaw (CHC) 21.5
2. Harrison Smith (VAN) 19.5
1. MIchael Badgeley (VAN) 19.0

Beads needed the Vandals to lose and that's what they got, the Chasers showing exactly what they're capable of, and getting some luck their way too. Vandals still in the box seat, but a loss this week AGAINST Beads could make things very interesting...

Beads Army 186.0 Def. Pandas Broncos 159.3
Offensive MVP
3. Jared Goff (BEA) 29.7
2. Stefon Diggs (BEA) 22.2
1. Justin Herbert (BEA) 21.9

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Bobby Wagner (PAN) 22.0
2. Greg Zeurlein (PAN) 19.0
1. Rashaan Evans (BEA) 11.5

The Army still kicking, pulse is increasing, this could be some circa early 90s Undertaker s**t right here. Beads superior divisional record could play a part in this one. First step is this week Vs the Vandals, and ends the regular season against the Chasers.

Pistols Dolphins 162.1 Def. ConstantGin 147.7
Offensive MVP
3. Trevor Lawrence (GIN) 43.3
2. Kirk Cousins (PID) 33.6
1. Jerry Jeudy (PID) 33.3

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Foyesade Oluokun (PID) 15.0
2. L'Jarius Sneed (GIN) 14.0
1. Desmond King (PID) 11.6

Tank-game I, but someone's gotta win.

Chevys Chasers 204.0 Def. Pandas Broncos 108.8
Offensive MVP
3. Russell Wilson (CHC) 34.8
2. Adam Thielen (PAB) 19.5
1. DK Metcalf (CHC) 18.1

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Josey Jewell (CHC) 23.0
2. Dre Greenlaw (CHC) 20.0
1. Bobby Wagner (PAB) 14.5

Tank-game II, but Chasers have had some good form down the home stretch.

Fueys Haze 197.9 Def. Bismarck FC 172.3
Offensive MVP
3. Patrick Mahomes (FHZ) 28.5
2. Tyreek Hill (FHZ) 26.1
1. Joe Burrow (FHZ) 22.2

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Matt Milano (FHZ) 22.0
1.5. Jalen Pitre (FHZ) 16.5
1.5. Roquan Smith (BFC) 16.5

Haze desperate to win, BFC desperate to lose. Haze win their 6th straight and move to 10-4, but could still be without a chair when the music stops. Another must-win game against the Gobsmackers in Wk15.

TCols Stars 235.4 Def. Arakaans Assassins 186.9
Offensive MVP
3. Christian McCaffrey (TCS) 30.3
2. Ja'Marr Chase (TCS) 29.5
1. Austin Ekeler (ARA) 24.0

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Willie Gay (ARA) 17.0
2. Drue Tranquill (ARA) 13.5
1. Daniel Carlson (TCS) 12.0

Assassins had little to play for but can still ruin someone's season, just not this week. Very consistent season from TCol, and the win takes him back to the top of the division, holding the tie-breakers over both Haze and Berserkers.

Purple Vandals 257.2 Def. Beads Army 233.3
Offensive MVP
3. Jared Goff (BEA) 37.8
2. Jerrick McKinnon (VAN) 35.4
1. Justin Jefferson (VAN) 34.3

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Myles Garrett (VAN) 20.0
2. Leighton Vander Esch (VAN) 17.5
1. Christian Wilkins (VAN) 16.5

Beads one and only chance was winning this one, but unfortunately not to be. Big score, but beaten by a mammoth score from 2022 juggernaut Vandals. Army left everything out on the field, very unlucky. Division and playoff spot sealed for BPG.

Galactic Gobsmackers 223.6 Def. Hedeby Berserkers 172.0
Offensive MVP
3. Jalen Hurts (GOB) 37.4
2. Ryan Tannehill (GOB) 23.1
1. DJ Chark (HED) 22.4

Defensive/ST MVP
3. Logan Wilson (GOB) 20.0
2. Maxx Crosby (HED) 15.0
1. Cody Barton (GOB) 14.0

Biggest game of the week given it had two division leaders going at it. Hurts led the the Gobsmackers to a decent score, and what us now the leagues best record. The loss drops the Berserkers to third in the division and OUT of the playoffs. Terribly unlucky with Murray going down early, and Evan Engrams 40pts on the bench. Now needs to win and one of the Haze or Stars to lose.

PLAYOFF SCENARIOS

Still too many for me to be bothered going through them all. Potentially could have all 5 teams finish the season with 11 wins. If that were to happen:

Gobsmackers hold the H2H tie-break over Vandals, Stars and Berserkers.

Vandals hold the H2H tie-break over Stars, Haze and Berserkers

Stars hold the H2H tie-break over Haze and Berserkers

Haze hold the H2H tie-break over Gobsmackers and Bersekers.

Let's go Gobsmackers and Bismarck 😅

Though don't think I quite have the cattle to get it done to the end either way.

You tell me who you want me to set my lineup with this week and ill do it.

Tanking is everywhere from the lower placed sides ( except mine! ) People starting bye week players and injured players with bench cover etc.

fuey you need to do something and the i slept in excuse or forgot to set my line up is BS. It is clear wanting to lose for a higher draft pick. I feel like I am the only s**t team that is still having a go and then I say to myself “ why bother “ everyone else is tanking to the s**t house. 🤷‍♀️

Tanking is everywhere from the lower placed sides ( except mine! ) People starting bye week players and injured players with bench cover etc.

fuey you need to do something and the i slept in excuse or forgot to set my line up is BS. It is clear wanting to lose for a higher draft pick. I feel like I am the only s**t team that is still having a go and then I say to myself “ why bother “ everyone else is tanking to the s**t house. 🤷‍♀️

? I set my team every week.

? I set my team every week.
Whoever I played last week started a non playing QB in the OP position and left Pollard on the bench?

I mean seriously the league is better than this.

Whoever I played last week started a non playing QB in the OP position and left Pollard on the bench?

You said all the lower teams except you, im the lowest and I set my lineup as well I can every week. Even use the waiver wire to make sure ive got a full team playing despite all the injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was Panda actually and looking at the match ups I was scratching my head regarding the starting team.

Not you ADP it is others.

You can’t hide anything in this league and Fuey can sort it as league manager as he can see what people do move wise etc and deliberate tanking is easy to spot.

Yea, im just s**t. It was a miracle my roster won 3 games at the start of the year.

Havent really looked at others as its a free league and I get in enough trouble for accusing people of tanking in empire already, dont need more people getting the shits at me in Beta. :tearsofjoy:

It is hard to enforce though as the sob stories will come out and the 478 excuses as to why a team was not set at the most opportunistic time to conveniently stuff it up and suit one’s draft position. 🥱🧐

You said all the lower teams except you, im the lowest and I set my lineup as well I can every week. Even use the waiver wire to make sure ive got a full team playing despite all the injuries.
Injuries and late outs are hard with the time difference here and I get that. BUT starting non playing QBs who have not played for ages or are not expected to play while leaving reasonable subs on the bench is just BS especially in the OP position that is easy to fill as you can go RB / WR as well to make sure you are going to get a scorer or even take a FA off waivers to ensure you don’t start a doughnut.

But anyway it is no coincidence it happens this time of the season and in weeks 1-7 every team manager seems to be able to manage a full starting roster of scoring players. Come week 15 they just don’t give a * when out of the playoff race and it is deliberate tanking and I don’t care what anyone says.

Constantgin doesnt want to play anymore on ESPN, hes just lost interest and wont be going round next year, I know that for one. So its not really tanking, more so he doesnt care.

Constantgin doesnt want to play anymore on ESPN, hes just lost interest and wont be going round next year, I know that for one. So its not really tanking, more so he doesnt care.
fuey can set his line up then to make sure it is not a s**t show.

If not going around again that is cool but Fuey needs the ability to ensure a full team is fielded for the integrity of the league.

Or even better send Fuey a PM explaining this etc and we all have life changes and fall out of love with fantasy footy etc. My gripe is don’t just * it for everyone else!

As stated in private to Chism :

I was looking at this already, and decided not to pursue as even if they had their best possible team in, they would've scored 178.8 pts, so I don't think they stood a chance regardless, and that's without Dalvin Cook and Rhamondre Stevenson in the starting lineup, and I don't think anyone can argue they shouldn't be in the starting lineup in any given week.

A number of instances, the player who played had a higher projected than the one that didn't also, so its pretty subjective.

DO I think its tanking? Probably. Could I argue it successfully in court?? I don't think so.

There is a more obvious tank in this current week which I hope changes before game time

As stated in private to Chism :

I was looking at this already, and decided not to pursue as even if they had their best possible team in, they would've scored 178.8 pts, so I don't think they stood a chance regardless, and that's without Dalvin Cook and Rhamondre Stevenson in the starting lineup, and I don't think anyone can argue they shouldn't be in the starting lineup in any given week.

A number of instances, the player who played had a higher projected than the one that didn't also, so its pretty subjective.

DO I think its tanking? Probably. Could I argue it successfully in court?? I don't think so.

There is a more obvious tank in this current week which I hope changes before game time
Bucking Beads 🧐🤪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back